Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 191>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.05  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:45am
Don't like the hair at all..but she can do no wrong in my eyesCool
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:03am
The hair does not work. If they had done a Grace Jones would have worked better.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:25am
that hair is up there with her blade look!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:13am
a mess... 

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:15am
I love thus girl but Have a confession. I find it painful to look at her bone between her boobs. It looks like it hurts. But I do love her.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I love thus girl but Have a confession. I find it painful to look at her bone between her boobs. It looks like it hurts. But I do love her.

I feel you 100%. I was gonna let it go because I'm not Pamela Anderson or anything like that but there is no reason a woman should have bones sticking out between where her breasts should be. She's not even bony. That's just weird.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:17am
The hair is...interesting...but it'll be gone by her next public appearance so I can deal.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:26am
She's still beautiful even with that mess on her head. I wish she'd just rock a bald cut and call it a day.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I get what you mean. It's a very odd delineation that's accentuated with a deep cleavage like that. The girl is beautiful but she's not perfect, whatever bhm says. regardless, the dress still looks airy and nice on her.

I don't know what she was thinking with those pompons in her hair though...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:40pm
Thanks for the new word jp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System