BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:30pm
She swears that she's not a "glam woman," but Viola Davis is most definitely a sexy one.

Viola’s body is INSANE. She’s beautiful, she looks so strong and sexy and fit.

Viola Davis and Cynthia Bailey are both sexy as sh*t!!!!Voila chocolate ass can get it and Cynthia natural sexy ass can get it 2 !!!!

Talk about sexy chocolate. I know she married and has kids, but her husband is blessed
abundanty. THe dress she wore at the NACCP awards, omg..... Mr. Davis. I salute you.

Viola Davis looked chic and sexy at the Hollywood Film Awards in a yellow Escada sheath with black detailing on both sides.

Sex appeal "rating" of 70
http://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/viola-davis/

----------------------------------------

But, ya know, hey, feel free to completely disregard those comments (none of which I wrote BTW) and carry on with the notion that I'm the only person who has said Viola Davis is sexy. Thumbs Up

eta: That's the model Joan Smalls (recently hailed as The Future of Fashion on the cover of ELLE magazine) in coco's avi.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 20 2014 at 7:33pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
i love the style/cut on her, but not the color. </span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">if i had her skin, i'd </span><i style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">never <span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">been in earthy tones. skin that rich </span><i style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">begs<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> color and </span>metallics<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">. </span>

ugh-- i want to see her in decadent gold like a sun goddess.

*shudders with delight*
</span>

The earthy tones on deep brown skin act as a nude color. It can look very nice. She could have gone a little darker with it, actually.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 20 2014 at 7:34pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:34pm
oh farra... 

i said youre the only person ive seen... 

you win though. youve proven that someone else in the world said it aside from you.. i wouldnt disregard that.... Clap
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:35pm
K THX BYE
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:38pm

Wow Farra ^^^ I own a album by phylis with a very simalar cover . I wonder if they are related ?Thank you .  

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:40pm
i really was thinking that was joan smalls, or arlenis sosa... cus my last few avi's ive searched for one of them or a few other models like jourdan dunn or coco... but its been so long... 

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:41pm
I'm pretty sure that isn't beyonce or phyllis.  can't someone do an image search
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

She swears that she's not a "glam woman," but Viola Davis is most definitely a sexy one.

Viola’s body is INSANE. She’s beautiful, she looks so strong and sexy and fit.

Viola Davis and Cynthia Bailey are both sexy as sh*t!!!!Voila chocolate ass can get it and Cynthia natural sexy ass can get it 2 !!!!

Talk about sexy chocolate. I know she married and has kids, but her husband is blessed
abundanty. THe dress she wore at the NACCP awards, omg..... Mr. Davis. I salute you.

Viola Davis looked chic and sexy at the Hollywood Film Awards in a yellow Escada sheath with black detailing on both sides.

Sex appeal "rating" of 70
http://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/viola-davis/

----------------------------------------

But, ya know, hey, feel free to completely disregard those comments (none of which I wrote BTW) and carry on with the notion that I'm the only person who has said Viola Davis is sexy. Thumbs Up

eta: That's the model Joan Smalls (recently hailed as The Future of Fashion on the cover of ELLE magazine) in coco's avi.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:45pm
my past 3 or 4 avi's (besides my dog) have been top models..... 
i can definitely believe joan smalls.. or one of the others i mentioned 

Edited by coconess - Jan 20 2014 at 7:46pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:45pm
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/visaish/joansmallsmiddlefinger.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 207>