Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 228>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i love the style/cut on her, but not the color. 

if i had her skin, i'd never been in earthy tones. skin that rich begs color and metallics

ugh-- i want to see her in decadent gold like a sun goddess.

*shudders with delight*

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:09pm
Bye cocoa LOLLOL. I don't don't mean that in a girl bye type of way. I mean goodbye. LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:11pm
see ya
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:13pm
ridiculous
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea.. im pretty sure thats not bey 

im pretty sure thats a model 
You have Phyliss Hyman in your avi . I miss her beautiful voice . She kiiled herself over the lady she was dating for a long time . Cry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:30pm
She swears that she's not a "glam woman," but Viola Davis is most definitely a sexy one.

Viola’s body is INSANE. She’s beautiful, she looks so strong and sexy and fit.

Viola Davis and Cynthia Bailey are both sexy as sh*t!!!!Voila chocolate ass can get it and Cynthia natural sexy ass can get it 2 !!!!

Talk about sexy chocolate. I know she married and has kids, but her husband is blessed
abundanty. THe dress she wore at the NACCP awards, omg..... Mr. Davis. I salute you.

Viola Davis looked chic and sexy at the Hollywood Film Awards in a yellow Escada sheath with black detailing on both sides.

Sex appeal "rating" of 70
http://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/viola-davis/

----------------------------------------

But, ya know, hey, feel free to completely disregard those comments (none of which I wrote BTW) and carry on with the notion that I'm the only person who has said Viola Davis is sexy. Thumbs Up

eta: That's the model Joan Smalls (recently hailed as The Future of Fashion on the cover of ELLE magazine) in coco's avi.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 20 2014 at 7:33pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
i love the style/cut on her, but not the color. </span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">if i had her skin, i'd </span><i style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">never <span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">been in earthy tones. skin that rich </span><i style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">begs<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> color and </span>metallics<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">. </span>

ugh-- i want to see her in decadent gold like a sun goddess.

*shudders with delight*
</span>

The earthy tones on deep brown skin act as a nude color. It can look very nice. She could have gone a little darker with it, actually.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 20 2014 at 7:34pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:34pm
oh farra... 

i said youre the only person ive seen... 

you win though. youve proven that someone else in the world said it aside from you.. i wouldnt disregard that.... Clap
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:35pm
K THX BYE
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:38pm

Wow Farra ^^^ I own a album by phylis with a very simalar cover . I wonder if they are related ?Thank you .  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 228>
  Share Topic