BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:42am
are kenyan women usually big on sticking to their roots and like.. embracing themselves (natural hair)

if not, she seems to be different... she seems to be confident in herself and maybe she wont follow other kenyans...
i hope she ends up with a black guy.. she can have a little fun with a white man if she wants but no children with them. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 20 2014 at 9:42am
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

She'll get work, critically acclaimed work....y'all forget she has the "exotic" thing going for her, and Hollywood loves to think they are captain-save-a-negro...(never mind that she comes from a privileged background)...they are already raving about how she's so different from other AA actors, she's so articulate Stern Smile....deja vu Obama 2004-2008 ...hope she rides this opportunity till the wheels falls off

Idk.
I don't think so I don't se her being the next Julia Roberts who gets work any time she pleases.
Gabby is African too right ?
Even before the oscars Gabby had more work lined up than just the one movie Lupi has coming

Are you comparing Lupita to a Hollywood joke who weighs 400 lbs?

What black woman has ever been Julia Roberts? That niche is not for us. We don't exist in that space anywhere in America.

tbh, i feel like G. Union is the julia roberts of black hollywood...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

She'll get work, critically acclaimed work....y'all forget she has the "exotic" thing going for her, and Hollywood loves to think they are captain-save-a-negro...(never mind that she comes from a privileged background)...they are already raving about how she's so different from other AA actors, she's so articulate Stern Smile....deja vu Obama 2004-2008 ...hope she rides this opportunity till the wheels falls off

Idk.
I don't think so I don't se her being the next Julia Roberts who gets work any time she pleases.
Gabby is African too right ?
Even before the oscars Gabby had more work lined up than just the one movie Lupi has coming

Are you comparing Lupita to a Hollywood joke who weighs 400 lbs?

What black woman has ever been Julia Roberts? That niche is not for us. We don't exist in that space anywhere in America.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

are kenyan women usually big on sticking to their roots and like.. embracing themselves (natural hair)

if not, she seems to be different... she seems to be confident in herself and maybe she wont follow other kenyans...
i hope she ends up with a black guy.. she can have a little fun with a white man if she wants but no children with them. 

Most Kenyan women wear their hair like her if not shorter.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:51am
oh.. well... 
theres still some hope... 

lmao@ gabby union 
that was a joke. 

id say halle berry if i had to pick someone similar career wise to julia
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh.. well... 
theres still some hope... 

lmao@ gabby union 
that was a joke. 

id say halle berry if i had to pick someone similar career wise to julia

I thought she meant Sidebe
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:55am
she said g.union 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:58am
Yeah I think Halle is the black actress most similar.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:58am
Must have missed it. I don't see Union in the part I quoted.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:58am
i think were talking about different things.. 
im talking about eanaj's comment she just made 10 mins ago.. you didnt quote it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 207>
  Share Topic