Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 191>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.05  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:29am

Lupita-Nyongo-Vintage-Valentina-Dress-Entertainment-Weekly-Pre-SAG-Awards-Celebration

Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:59am
oh is she an atheist?  She gets more ++++ in my book StarThumbs UpClap
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:01am
Hmmmm.....I want her with a brotha but you know.... Jared Leto and James Franco were kinda all up on her.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:22am
Don't know who he is but he needs to stay away lookin' all slimy ekk

Jared Leto and Lupita Nyongo love eyes.jpg

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:24am
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

shes been best dressed all award season.  i cant wait to see the oscar dress.
now you know she's gonna shut that red carpet all the way down, cant wait!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:03am
That baby blue dress!
That stylist of hers is about to get a lot of work, if she isn't already. She looks so beautiful!
The only thing I don't like is that she tends to wear a lot of extra pointy shoes (like with the flowery short dress). She should quit that, imo. I don't know if it's because they're in vogue this season, but I don't like it.
Jared Leto is definitely flirting, with his hands on her waist and everything. I don't mind, I like him. For some reason, I get the sense that there won't be that many black male celebrities hollering anyway...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 19 2014 at 11:04am
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:07am
Those pics of her and Jared Leto are kinda cute.  I like candids.  Stunning blue dress.  
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:12am
Every time she speaks and comes out and slays everyone on the red carpet I am so proud. This is for all those forgotten Patsy's out there.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Every time she speaks and comes out and slays everyone on the red carpet I am so proud. This is for all those forgotten Patsy's out there.

she slays Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System