Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 204>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

it doesn't matter, you can't let it go?
Ppl keep reiterating she's flawless because this is a thread celebrating her BEAUTY!! Duh! This isn't a YAY or NAY thread...it's a she's beautiful let's post her pics thread..of course ppl are going to constantly say that...

I didn't miss your comment about her being cuter in video...should I have responded to let you know I saw it? I saw it...but you are still on the defensive thinking everyone is coming for you

Nobody is seeing what they wanna see, you are doing the absolute most in this thraead and i don't really care about your thoughts or opinions but what you're doing in this thread is annoying as fucc when I just come here for pics of this woman who I think is beautiful, in a thread celebrating that

you obviously don't see that..

i let it go... then ppl continued to come in and make comments towards me about how even white ppl can see how stunning she is. if you wont acknowedge that that was directed at bunny or i.. youre seeing what you wanna see. 

no you didnt need to respond to my comment about her looking better but yall trying to act like im clouding this thread with negativity is extra... like i said i have never said anything negative about her looks.. 

im annoying as fck yet theres ppl calling her a man, and all types of truly negative things...? 
yea.. okay.. youre obviously taking frustrations of my character out in this thread... its funny how you can get at me about being annoying but didnt say much to bunny who is very defensive and actually asked WHY yall feel the way yall do.. and im not supposed to think ppl are coming for me when yall didnt get at her like this...?  
ive heard enough. get over it or make your own forum to talk about her in which im not allowed.  

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

And then tryna get me to go back and forth about shyt that ain't got nothin to do with Lupita Nyong'o...try it somewhere else, you wet blanket.

ill try it wherever i like. 
you opened the troll door, troll. 
my pics didnt have anything to do with lupita either but you brought them up so stop it... 

watch yourself before you get banned again... 

you probably already got another username lined up though.. like how you had liesnalibis ready.
 trolls do that type of shiit. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:14am
LOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i let it go... then ppl continued to come in and make comments towards me about how even white ppl can see how stunning she is. if you wont acknowedge that that was directed at bunny or i.. youre seeing what you wanna see. 

no you didnt need to respond to my comment about her looking better but yall trying to act like im clouding this thread with negativity is extra... like i said i have never said anything negative about her looks.. 

im annoying as fck yet theres ppl calling her a man, and all types of truly negative things...? 
yea.. okay.. youre obviously taking frustrations of my character out in this thread... its funny how you can get at me about being annoying but didnt say much to bunny who is very defensive and actually asked WHY yall feel the way yall do.. and im not supposed to think ppl are coming for me when yall didnt get at her like this...?  
ive heard enough. get over it or make your own forum to talk about her in which im not allowed.  

Ok girl...

FYI I don't respond to Bunny's stupidity because I think she's an idiot and there is no point
You actually seem like u have sense so when u are doing the most in a thread I care about, I'm going to say something..especially if it's annoying everyone else too

But ok, continue to be annoying...I said my piece...someone else can take the shift for the day

Edited by mrshairdo - Jan 13 2014 at 10:16am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:23am
this is not a democracy... it doesnt matter if it annoys people... yall cant vote me out or choose to exclude me. 
so get over it. 

if i truly felt like i was being unnecessary and going out of my way to be negative towards her.. and people calmly stated such and provided proof without being offensive.. id leave. but yall must have confused some of bunnys posts for mines.. either that or like i said, youre seeing what you wanna see. 

its rare that i leave a thread never to return.. so acting as if im obsessed and like lupita has an extra special place in my heart is so extra. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 13 2014 at 10:25am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:18am
Well....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:19am
N e way dough...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:20am
Shocked

*falls slain in the spirit of fabulosity*

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:53am
She looked like perfection and her skin is flawless.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:59am
People are entitled to their opinions... Not everyone is going to find her gorgeous, get off the ledge people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 204>
  Share Topic