Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 209>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:58pm
i just saw her on golden globes.. she looks better in movement (ive only ever seen pics, never video) 

Sponsored Links

MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:08am
Just so you know she was THE belle of the ball....... Everyone is talking about her being the most stunning of the night. She must not be too bad cause even white people can't ignore her. I missed Gabrielle's dress.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:11am
if we dont care what yall say, do you think some white ppl are gonna change our minds...? 

give it a rest. its subjective... 

MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:18am
Yes it is subjective. If your mind is made up that it fine. I just happen to think those who think she is ho-hum are blind. 

Edited by MzCaliky - Jan 13 2014 at 8:19am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:21am
you just agreed that its subjective.. then went on to say were blind... Confused

idk what ho-hum means.. 
but i said from the start of the thread that shes cute. 

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:16am

Who does her makeup?? I would like to forward her name to ms alek because i haven't seen her look ashy once! her face is always ***flawless

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

if we dont care what yall say, do you think some white ppl are gonna change our minds...? 

give it a rest. its subjective... 

The ironing...Sleepy
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:25am
Never found alek attractive
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:38am
i gave it a rest long ago starflower... 

its not me that keeps coming back in here with 'proof' and trying to convince yall to see her the way i see her. 

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:46am
^^ yea but you are taking these posts as if they're directed at you...why?
You keep fueling the "let me have my own opinion" back and forth by thinking everyone's coming for you

MzCaliky didn't mention anyone

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 209>