BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt really get that comment.. 
i was just getting over the back and forth at that time. 

ive been on here longer than starflower.... 

I don't think so, and to answer your question sometimes people come along and touch lives in a way that certain people can never really get over...I guess...

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 12 2014 at 10:40am
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:39am

Edited by jonesable - Jan 12 2014 at 10:40am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I said Naomi Campbell too, I see you conveniently skipped over her. Is it cuz fashion big hitters were trying to dress her? Mmmm hmmm. There are also Tika Sumpter, Jessica White, Gabrielle Dennis. They all have better skin and facial features than this Omar Epps look alike. Look how the whites of her eyes are Orange. Eeew

Leave this beautiful African queen alone. <span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">Really dark skinned people can have darker whites along with darker other things.</span><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> I said that in another thread about this African guy and was laughed at.</span>
idk if this is sarcasm or not. but I missed that thread

It was a smash or pass thread about this African guy a few weeks ago. I said really dark skinned people don't naturally have teeth, palms, eyes, nails, etc that are perfectly white and some ignoramus made a face at me and people thanked her.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:41am
Confused
oh... ok. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Confused
oh... ok. 

...yeah you didn't get it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:50am
im pretty sure i got it. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:53am
I didn't even notice her masculinity until someone mentioned Omar Epps. He's fine to me, so maybe that's another reason I think she's beautiful. She is a little masculine in some pics, but it works with her beauty. She just looks really good to me. Like a beauty that u can't buy or recreate by a Dr. I think her uniqueness makes her beautiful .

As far as comparing her, meh. It is what it is. if I saw her walking down the street, I'd think she was someone to double take and stare at.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:58am
Anyway Lupita's beautiful. You know that poster of the white girl with the blonde hair that says "Europe...preserve her"? I feel the same way about Lupita. Africa...preserve her. She is so rare and beautiful. Well maybe not rare in Africa but it is rare we see someone like her on American television. This kind of beautiy is our pride and should be cherished.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by kilaniboo kilaniboo wrote:

i think she's effing gorgeous!!! her skin looks so smooth and her style is impeccable ...def my girl crush of the moment

for some reason i like this casual look.

damn her skin. *gulps water*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:02am
Ya'll heifers will disagree just to disagree......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 208>