BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:47am
I said Naomi Campbell too, I see you conveniently skipped over her. Is it cuz fashion big hitters were trying to dress her? Mmmm hmmm. There are also Tika Sumpter, Jessica White, Gabrielle Dennis. They all have better skin and facial features than this Omar Epps look alike. Look how the whites of her eyes are Orange. Eeew

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 12 2014 at 9:58am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:07am
this thread

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:19am
She's beautiful, great skin, and I love her style/sense of fashion.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:30am
Tika sumpter was called a man too on here..lol
Different strokes for different folks.
I looked luptia up because I assumed she was from Southern Africa but turns out she's Kenyan. Not common for the dark kenyans to get shine so she's a trendsetter in that respect.

Edited by melikey - Jan 12 2014 at 9:39am
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:30am
Y'all doing too much.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:34am
*picks a page and walks in to see: *
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

coco are you the new starflower?
* hangs/ smh and walks back out*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:30am
i didnt really get that comment.. 
i was just getting over the back and forth at that time. 

ive been on here longer than starflower.... 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I said Naomi Campbell too, I see you conveniently skipped over her. Is it cuz fashion big hitters were trying to dress her? Mmmm hmmm. There are also Tika Sumpter, Jessica White, Gabrielle Dennis. They all have better skin and facial features than this Omar Epps look alike. Look how the whites of her eyes are Orange. Eeew

Leave this beautiful African queen alone. Really dark skinned people can have darker whites along with darker other things. I said that in another thread about this African guy and was laughed at.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt really get that comment.. 
i was just getting over the back and forth at that time. 

ive been on here longer than starflower.... 

it was a dumb comment. like u gotta be somebody else cuz ur opinion differs? just the other day she said something & somebody called her maysay. I think she was projecting that hurt onto you by doing the same thing tbh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Leave this beautiful African queen alone. <span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">Really dark skinned people can have darker whites along with darker other things.</span><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"> I said that in another thread about this African guy and was laughed at.</span>
idk if this is sarcasm or not. but I missed that thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 207>