BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:20am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she aint all that, Gabby U & Kelly Rowland are better looking dark ladies imo

I disagree esp. since Kelly has had a nose job

I think she's prettier than both but they're all beautiful ladies

..she has a refinement with her look that the other ladies lack imo

Idc. ur thoughts & opinions wont change my thoughts or opinions.  Looks are subjective anyway

I didn't particularly care about your opinion either but since you decided to share, I thought the floor was open.

assholes and all of that
clearly you did, that's why you quoted and commented with that unnecessary and stupid rebuttal. Your taste is wack, she is far from refined. The chick is not good looking enough for me to fawn over and ain't sh*t you can say about it. And Kelly still looked better pre nose job
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:04am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Idc. ur thoughts & opinions wont change my thoughts or opinions.  Looks are subjective anyway

I know your big hungry ass wants to eat those. Nobody was even talking about you, but once again doing the most trying to be seen. Go somewhere and eat those with Notah.

Ole retarded ass name.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:59am
lol you guys are crazy...
Lupita is gorgeous.. and yes her skin is partly why.. (it's flawless)
If you disagree that's fine.. but to come in here and post you disagree/or don't see the big deal with her beauty after someone celebrates her.. is stoopid.
You obviously want somebody to respond.... and they did...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

If you disagree that's fine.. but to come in here and post you disagree/or don't see the big deal with her beauty after someone celebrates her.. is stoopid.
no, as if every comment needs a counter. It goes both ways. If I ask you what you think THEN I want you to respond. If not, just kim. Btw, don't respond to this. <---- that disclaimer goes for everyone
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:56am
Mad as hell at 5 o'clock on a Saturday morning

Awww, po thang didn't get any last night.

*slaps cookies out her hands*
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:00am
at first i was like why are people who dont like her even in this thread and then i looked back at the title and realized it said nothing about adulationLOL...carry on
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt feel like i needed to fight for the right to have an opinion until f8 insinuated that i was being negative and not letting a dark woman shine... 
thats not only stupid but offensive. Confused

i didnt really mind your comment though lima.. 

that special snowflake thing was some other ish too.. i love a dark girl being praised.. i wouldnt go against it all for the recognition of being a 'special snowflake' to you people... 

but okay this doesnt need to grow anymore.. and i could have kept a few comments to myself.. i just got annoyed. 
the end. 

Not really, I like that you go against the herd. But the herd thinks dark skin = ugly. Obviously you don't, but can this thread at least be positive? You know what do you. Lupita's flawlessness can fight for her.

It seems like you have selective reading, so let me put it in red and bold. You said, leave me alone and I did. Let bygones be bygones. Let's stop arguing/debating in this thread. Lupita is Stunning.  Let it go COKE plz
Sleepy

i don't have selective reading.. you put in bold that, 'obviously i don't think dark skin is ugly' (duh!) 'but can this thread at least be positive' which was insinuating that i was being negative.. you also said something about letting her shine.. so you also insinuated that i wasn't letting her shine. 
no selective reading was involved.. your comprehension needs to be assessed. 
im letting it go though after this or maybe 1 more comment. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

the same is done with kim k, bey, halle and them (women who have been rated as like top 3 beautiful women in the world..) 

its not as big of a deal when its them.. 

its not stupid to state your opinion. its done on here every 5 minutes for way dumber reasons.. 
i didnt necessarily want anyone to respond.. but if they wanted to thats their right… but don't say that i don't want to let a dark woman shine and all that other nonsense about going against bhm just to be special and expect it not to start a back and forth cus its offensive.. of course I'm gonna respond. 
i didnt offend anyone with my opinion.. so it didnt really warrant all this. 

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:11am
those cookies look delicious...
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:19am
Umm Gabby "Karma Bit Me in the Ass" Union and Kelendria "Never Gonna Be Beyonce" Rowland don't hold a damn candle to Lupita. The woman is flawless, refined, and regal, the definition of a beautiful, confident black queen. Better gon somewhere.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 207>
  Share Topic