BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:26pm
 this is model janiel williams yes in the Realm!
Sponsored Links

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:37pm
That model is striking. I guess I was taken aback because it's unusual in this day and age when people describe a woman's looks with such revered, poetic conviction. Almost like a love affair, she represents something deeper to many of the posters here.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 6:36pm
Lupita is stunning.
She wears make up of course! Her features are just striking and work beautifully for her face. And she has a regality about her.

I don't think another woman has to be less than, or 'out of her realm' to acknowledge this. I'm a queen in my own right...and we all should feel this way about ourselves IMO.

I'd love to know what she uses on her body. Her skin is everything.

Edited by Derri - Jan 05 2014 at 6:37pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:26pm
Very pretty

I feel very boyish with short hair but she makes bald look sexy. I could never pull that off.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:37am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:07pm
January 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Lupita Nyongo’s 12 Years A Slave New York City Luncheon Christian Dior Dress and Sophia Webster Coco Pumps
By Faith

Lupita Nyong’o went bold at the 12 Years A Slave New York City Luncheon alongside director Steve McQueen and actress Adepero Oduye in a Christian Dior Dress and $484 Sophia Webster Coco Pumps:

lupita-nyongo-12-years-a-slave-luncheon-new-york-city-dior-dress-sophia-webster-pumps

Her white leather pumps feature a pointed-toe silhouette and rose-gold stiletto heels with flamingo detailing.

sophia-webster-coco-pumps

Beautiful! I cannot wait to see what Lupita pulls out for award season.

lupita-nyongo-12-years-a-slave-luncheon-new-york-city-dior-dress-sophia-webster-pumps-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

lupita-nyongo-12-years-a-slave-luncheon-new-york-city-dior-dress-sophia-webster-pumps

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:40pm
Her eyebrows are too dark here and the blush is a bit much, but it's okay.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:45pm
i dont like her makeup, but the dress is lovely

hate white shoes

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:53pm
Time To Travel...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

She is Mexican by way of Kenya.
I met so many Black Mexicans in Veracruz Mexico. 
Slave ships dumped the ill, dead and dying slaves in Veracruz and many survived. 
And, some were just a dark as Lupita.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 207>