Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 204>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:48am
Coconess is the biggest unintentional troll on this board. Gosh how do you troll so sincerely?
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Coconess is the biggest unintentional troll on this board. Gosh how do you troll so sincerely?

LOL
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:52am
liesnalibis is starflower ShockedShocked

I swear im always wildfire late
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:54am

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i gave it a rest long ago starflower... 

its not me that keeps coming back in here with 'proof' and trying to convince yall to see her the way i see her. 

You are really obsessed with her! You can't leave this thread alone! Just because someone says something positive about the woman doesn't mean it's directed at you. Stop polluting her thread with your negativity. No one here knows how you look and I'm pretty sure we'll never find out.

and im the dramatic one...? 

she didnt come simply say something positive.. she said, 'just to let yall know" and "even white people can see her beauty' if that wasnt directed at me or bunny.. youre delusional. 

i havent really been negative towards her.. youre saying anything.. and this is not your thread so ill type what i want in here. 

also.. quite a few ppl on bhm have seen me.. once again.. saying anything and you dont know what youre talking about. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:55am
im the troll yet youre the one whos been banned hella times and keeps coming back
now that is irony... 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:56am

its not me that keeps coming back in here with 'proof' and trying to convince yall to see her the way i see her. 

You are really obsessed with her! You can't leave this thread alone! Just because someone says something positive about the woman doesn't mean it's directed at you. Stop polluting her thread with your negativity. No one here knows how you look and I'm pretty sure we'll never find out.

and im the dramatic one...? 

she didnt come simply say something positive.. she said, 'just to let yall know" and "even white people can see her beauty' if that wasnt directed at me or bunny.. youre delusional. 

i havent really been negative towards her.. youre saying anything.. and this is not your thread so ill type what i want in here. 

also.. quite a few ppl on bhm have seen me.. once again.. saying anything and you dont know what youre talking about. 

Whatever Stan..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

all day

coco, u keep feeling this need to reiterate your opinion as if we don't know

hairdo... did you not just see her come in here and say "even white people can see her beauty" 
that was directed at bunny or i... 

just like ppl keep reiterating that shes flawless and feel the need to offer the proof of white ppl and all the commentators at the golden globes.. i can respond when ppl make comments at me. 

and i see yall missed my positive comment about her looking better in video... 

yall see what you wanna see..  
idc what you say or think ill type what i want. get over it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:01am

id rather be an unintentional troll who says what i want yet never been banned rather than someone whos been banned hella times such as yourself but keeps coming back.. 

i must be doing something right 

get like me 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:04am

hairdo... did you not just see her come in here and say "even white people can see her beauty" 
that was directed at bunny or i... 

just like ppl keep reiterating that shes flawless and feel the need to offer the proof of white ppl and all the commentators at the golden globes.. i can respond when ppl make comments at me. 

and i see yall missed my positive comment about her looking better in video... 

yall see what you wanna see..  
idc what you say or think ill type what i want. get over it. 

it doesn't matter, you can't let it go?
Ppl keep reiterating she's flawless because this is a thread celebrating her BEAUTY!! Duh! This isn't a YAY or NAY thread...it's a she's beautiful let's post her pics thread..of course ppl are going to constantly say that...

I didn't miss your comment about her being cuter in video...should I have responded to let you know I saw it? I saw it...but you are still on the defensive thinking everyone is coming for you

Nobody is seeing what they wanna see, you are doing the absolute most in this thraead and i don't really care about your thoughts or opinions but what you're doing in this thread is annoying as fucc when I just come here for pics of this woman who I think is beautiful, in a thread celebrating that

you obviously don't see that..

Edited by mrshairdo - Jan 13 2014 at 10:17am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:07am
And then tryna get me to go back and forth about shyt that ain't got nothin to do with Lupita Nyong'o...try it somewhere else, you wet blanket.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 204>
  Share Topic