Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 204>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:35pm
Somebody must have a work bully. 

Why so mad madam?
Sponsored Links

Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:36pm
Dude, All this time I thought Lupita N'yongo was some type of hair product thats why I never came in here.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

star, you dont see makeup the same way..? as far as not waking up like that and insecurity..? 
its still an enhancement.. 

No. 

I do not see makeup the same way. 

Please stop.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:37pm
How are you, Sang, going to call anyone ignorant? That's just laughable
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Dude, All this time I thought Lupita N'yongo was some type of hair product thats why I never came in here.

Lies is about to faint in 5...4...3...2..1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Cry Cry Cry

Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Beyonce without weave and makeup is still bad tho.....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Confused

if anything its worse to me.. you can literally cover up things.. change the shape/color of your face.. we've all seen girls go from 4s to 8s with makeup.. 

hair helps too but you can have a beautiful bare face and no hair or a rats nest.. and still be pretty.. 

whereas your hair can be laid to the gawds/natural and waist length.. but if youre ugly.. your hair is not gonna do much for you.. a girl would have to add makeup to really bring herself up. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:44pm
but anyways… 

ive seen/known a lot of eritreans and yea they look similar to the ethiopians in that pic posted some pages back 

and random but i feel like tika should get more shine 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Confused

if anything its worse to me.. you can literally cover up things.. change the shape/color of your face.. we've all seen girls go from 4s to 8s with makeup.. 

hair helps too but you can have a beautiful bare face and no hair or a rats nest.. and still be pretty.. 

whereas your hair can be laid to the gawds/natural and waist length.. but if youre ugly.. your hair is not gonna do much for you.. a girl would have to add makeup to really bring herself up. 

Well I don't know how to do those types of tricks with makeup and I don't want to know. That's entering drag territory. See a couple of the recent videos posted in the makeup thread for a visual example. 

I mean it's not the same because it's not supposed to change or conceal features unique to your race.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 204>
  Share Topic