BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:51am
Wow we forgot all about Tika. Wasn't BHM just saying they were glad people went out to see a movie with a dark leading lady and that it was groundbreaking? But Tika is a hair hat though so I'm not sure how that works.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 07 2014 at 3:52am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:23am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I see both big lips and big eyes and a small nose. She looks like so many African girls I know who are never celebrated en masse. Can we have just this one? I promise you--the typical representation of attractive black women being solely light skin with blonde weaves will reign as the standard forever. Can we all just be happy she at least broke the barrier?
I have ten tons of African gfs and acquaintances here in Europe ... and they mostly look like this beautiful woman! Shocked DUHH!

AAs need to get a grip and see something of the OUTSIDE world instead of relying on pictures and TV.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 07 2014 at 5:32am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:31am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I like that she's dating the rapper even though he's not cute. She's a beautiful black woman in a position to choose and she till chooses him. That makes a statement to black people. Just like President Obama.

Yes but she chose him BEFORE she got famous - because she got famous 5 minutes ago.  

If she NEXT  chooses a White guy or even another Black guy ... there will still be no statement being made.

I think people just attribute your wishes and desires on anyone that suddenly makes it big. Who she dates ... makes no difference.

Gotta start thinking bigger.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:58am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Please pray for him y'all... he goes to school in Florida Disapprove

fucc! which school?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:26am
If Sidney Poitier is standing ,who dat sitting down?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:32am
-mentioned tika… but i said that cus she wears a weave she's not worthy of worshipping… 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:38am
Oh wow I was wrong...the Kim K thread is over 500 pages. Shame on BHM!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:41am
Ermm 500 pages of talking about how much of a mess she is… nobody truly likes that woman 
and kims been around forever lupita just popped up so of course its gonna be longer 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

AAs need to get a grip and see something of the OUTSIDE world instead of relying on pictures and TV.

The person who said she has Euro features needs to see something of the OUTSIDE world.  Or maybe see more of Kenya. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 207>
  Share Topic