Perfect Hair Collection

LuLu's clothing online store?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LuLu's clothing online store?
    Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:50am
I have been on there looking at their items and they look nice and very reasonable in prices...their prices are in more of my range moreso than Zara's prices...

anyone ever shop on LuLu's site and if so, how are the following:

clothes?
shoes?
purses?
accessories such as jewelry?

or anything from there? how is the delivery? slow fast? problems with customer service? sorry for all of these questions..i want to order but need to know all of this info beforehand if one can provide it on here....lol

thanks
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:06am
I just ordered a dress from them the day before yesterday. They shipped it less than 12 hours later. I can update you more when it gets here in the next few days. I know they have a review section on all their products. That helps when you want feed back for a specific item from someone who has already purchased it.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:33am
Never heard of them will check them out...my concern is buying and it looking cheap when I receive it..
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:43am
love lulus, bought a couple dresses and bodysuits from them they fit good and the quality isnt bad

Edited by Island-Clo - Dec 02 2013 at 7:44am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I just ordered a dress from them the day before yesterday. They shipped it less than 12 hours later. I can update you more when it gets here in the next few days. I know they have a review section on all their products. That helps when you want feed back for a specific item from someone who has already purchased it.

wow now that is fast...please let me know how the dress is...thx

*editing* I did google reviews of this LuLu's and a lot were good reviews of this company..but i came here cause sometimes those positive reviews are planted to boost the company's status..so i came here to see if anyone on here bought from them..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Dec 02 2013 at 11:56am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

love lulus, bought a couple dresses and bodysuits from them they fit good and the quality isnt bad

the quality i take it is better than some of F21 Clothes i take it...thanks again..the clothes do look very nice but on the internet looks are so deceiving
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Never heard of them will check them out...my concern is buying and it looking cheap when I receive it..

that is my main concern...but so far the 2 women on here seemed to not have any problems with this company...i see some shoes on there i want to purchase..
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:58pm
I love that site. I ordered a skirt from there. No complaints.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:59pm
i like the site a lot...the quality is good, i still try to never pay full price for anything lol
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:08pm
I order shoes from them quite often. True to fit and decent quality. They have a range of name brands and knock-offs....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic