Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ludacris with curvaceous girlfriend Eudoxie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 80>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I wonder how gorgeous she would be to yall if she was regular old american med school drop out... just a thought

there are pretty med school dropouts...pretty law school dropoutsLOL
a girl dropped out from my law school......her father is very wealthy....tbh she didn't want to be there anyway
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:29am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Didn't nobody claim her ass is North African Xanax. I said she looks it. The girl is clearly biracial and doesn't look like your average person from Gabon. If you knew what Moroccan people look like (think Amber Rose) you'd know what I'm talking about...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:14am
Lawd !! I know this hasn't turned into an argument about her looks.

Confused
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:18am
I thought she wasn't in med school to begin with?

jr.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

She isn't too educated if she dropped out of medical school to date and make time for him. If she was educated/smart, she would have remained in school and graduated to become a doctor, practiced for a couple of years and then take some time off.

I agree with you, to me this was a dumb move. You get your sh*t started before you start chasing dyck around the world. Taking such a break from a demanding field can easily delay your career for a decade. Things change all the time and now she has to play catch up if she goes back.

I'm missing the gorgeous stunning part, I see a pretty girl who looks older than 25. That body ain't really that great either...*shrug*
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:45am
maaaannnnn luda flying that chick all over the world, she probably puts her allowance money in bank accounts, got gifts up the ass. That chick is straight. She seems to really love him based of her IG and seems to really love her. Im sure they'll get married. Damn that chick had a mean come up. Le Sigh...............

If all else fails, she has her allowance money that she can use to get back into med school. She alright. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:47am
I really hope she is saving her allowance money.

Yes school will always be there but medical school isn't that field that you just go back too like journalism.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

in med school you're an investment and a seat that another student could have.
dropping out/withdrawing/leave of absence are not the same as in undergrad 

if she's been gone this long, i'd venture to say she quit.  or made a damn good case to her dean.

Ya its not easy. The people that I have seen take extensive absences have an unfortunate disease that they are battling making it difficult for them to stay for prolonged periods. I can't even imagine what she told her dean. "I'm dating luda so I need a break" lol like whatttt? I mean could she make something up? They would see her ass all over the net so I think she is gone gone gone. I don't know about other schools, but my school keeps tabs on their students. They sat us down and told us "yall aint about to make us look like fools in the social media by doing something stupid." Not in those words though lol. In a way more politically correct way that took about 2 damn hours. Ermm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:56am
you can't just transfer med schools---if she was in her first year---it would have been best to just go to school in Atlanta--even if it meant losing that one year
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:04am
let the girl live......She chose once in a lifetime love over med school. sounds about right to me. lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 80>