BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris with curvaceous girlfriend Eudoxie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 80>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:21pm
IA EPITOME. If a rapper and a king mag model ain't equally yoked I don't know what is
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

But props to Luda for picking an educated girl instead of some anonymous video girl whose twerkin g is her only claim to fame

He doesn't get much props form me on that because it's not like she works for a living. But I agree with the rest of your post though. This is typical. Nothing to see here people, move along.

She is college material, though. I hope she didn't just drop out altogether. That would be stupid. Hopefully, she just picked another major. She ain't got that ring on her finger yet

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 27 2012 at 11:27pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:03am

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

But props to Luda for picking an educated girl instead of some anonymous video girl whose twerkin g is her only claim to fame

He doesn't get much props form me on that because it's not like she works for a living. But I agree with the rest of your post though. This is typical. Nothing to see here people, move along.

She is college material, though. I hope she didn't just drop out altogether. That would be stupid. Hopefully, she just picked another major. She ain't got that ring on her finger yet

i think  she has a bachelors already and was in med school
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:09am
She isn't too educated if she dropped out of medical school to date and make time for him. If she was educated/smart, she would have remained in school and graduated to become a doctor, practiced for a couple of years and then take some time off. Sounds like medical school/college was just something to do until something "better" came along.
She is absolutely gorgeous and does have a great body though!
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:18am
School isn't something that is now or never. That bldg will be there and its not like her brain is going to evaporate. I can't say that I wouldn't have considered something like this. She's 25 not 55 sheesh.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:52am
True, but to stop because you've begun dating speaks volumes. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

She isn't too educated if she dropped out of medical school to date and make time for him. If she was educated/smart, she would have remained in school and graduated to become a doctor, practiced for a couple of years and then take some time off. Sounds like medical school/college was just something to do until something "better" came along.
She is absolutely gorgeous and does have a great body though!

I see where khivey is coming from. Look at Pilar Sanders and all these other women going through nasty divorces and custody battles. They probably never saw divorces coming when they were signing the prenups and were so in love. Pilar is just as gawjus as Eudoxie. Eudoxie needs a back up plan so she doesn't end up like Pilar. She should get luda to pay for the rest of her schooling, not drop out. Word to Mark Zuckerburg's wife who finished medical school before they got married. She could have dropped out, but then again, Mark probably wouldn't have married her if she did so..... Anyways, maybe med school wasn't for Eudoxie, but I hope she is doing something else.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

But on a side note, I really want to decide between being an internist or an anesthesiologist.

that's my vote...

just my 2 cents.. lol but from my profession-- I've learned that this type of Dr. has the highest amount  suits filed against them due to their career.
if this is your choice... prepare to be in courts a great deal of time.
If you decide to become an anesthesiologist you could work for an anesthesia management company and they will be responsible for the malpractice coverage and legal issue. I used to work for one and that was a major recruiting selling point for the both the MDAs and CRNAs. IMO I would be an anesthesiologist over an internist because of the flexibility and higher pay.

As for Luda's girl she is 25 if she wants to take a break from school I am not going to knock her. I do hope she goes back so she has a fall back plan in case this does not work out. I think she is very pretty and I wonder how they met.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Dec 28 2012 at 1:38am
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:45am
welp all this thread did for me.. was encourage me to go swimsuit shopping.

5 months early! lol
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

welp all this thread did for me.. was encourage me to go swimsuit shopping.

5 months early! lol

The sales on swimsuits right now must be epic.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Dec 28 2012 at 1:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 80>