Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ludacris with curvaceous girlfriend Eudoxie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 80>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.15  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:50pm
Y'all know that girl is biracial. Stop playing. She's pretty but she's not your average gabonese. Look at all the kids around her. I would have been more impressed if she were a chocolate african girl. Yeah, I said it. Exotical is where it's at for these celebrities. And somebody stated colorism hadn't reached Africa yet? Look at the wives of all the heads of state. But props to Luda for picking an educated girl instead of some anonymous video girl whose twerking is her only claim to fame

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 27 2012 at 10:57pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

But props to Luda for picking an educated girl instead of some anonymous video girl whose twerkin g is her only claim to fame

He doesn't get much props form me on that because it's not like she works for a living. But I agree with the rest of your post though. This is typical. Nothing to see here people, move along.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:01pm

She is regular only if you compare her to other rappers/ athletes gf's. But in general she's definitely creme of the human crop.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

She is regular only if you compare her to other rappers/ athletes gf's. But in general she's definitely creme of the human crop.

regular looks wise.
not regular grooming and background wise
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:04pm
She is gorgeous physically....and the fact that she is bilingual, cultured, and educated makes her even more appealing.

Good choice Luda. If my future son brought home a woman like this, I'd be proud (while praying to God that she isn't crazy lol)
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:05pm
has anyone heard her speak?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Y'all know that girl is biracial. Stop playing. She's pretty but she's not your average gabonese. Look at all the kids around her. I would have been more impressed if she were a chocolate african girl. Yeah, I said it. Exotical is where it's at for these celebrities. And somebody stated colorism hadn't reached Africa yet? Look at the wives of all the heads of state. But props to Luda for picking an educated girl instead of some anonymous video girl whose twerking is her only claim to fame

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

regular looks wise.

Very true.
I think it's appropriate for rappers to date strippers and models and not doctors and professionals so I don't really give her background much thought.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

That little girl is too cute...so Luda girl don't know who her daddy is/was?  She shows pictures to prove African on her mother side but who her daddy be?
she probably ashamed of him.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:15pm

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

regular looks wise.

Very true.
I think it's appropriate for rappers to date strippers and models and not doctors and professionals so I don't really give her background much thought.

right..it makes sense that they do...which is why i never understand why ppl are mad when they date video hos.  they need people who are down with certain things
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 80>