BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Hi Shad.
I lost 5 lbs. 
Only 95 more to go.

U been working out for 4 years Kenini. 

How about this, I got a workout plan for you. U do my workout plan, lose the weight in 6 months and we can see what u working with after that Evil Smile

LOL@ 4 years

@ MarceloSick........I'm happy for you and your dilly....but college girls can have things too

Trust me, I've always been about quality over quantity. I've probably passed on more coochie than your average man. I don't smash women I'm worried about. Which is why I ain't smash Boo Boo Pants.

since you acting funny for bhm....I'm def not opening my legs to you now. *Storms out with nose in the air*
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:53am
lmao
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:26am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Hi Shad.
I lost 5 lbs. 
Only 95 more to go.

U been working out for 4 years Kenini. 

How about this, I got a workout plan for you. U do my workout plan, lose the weight in 6 months and we can see what u working with after that Evil Smile

LOL@ 4 years

@ MarceloSick........I'm happy for you and your dilly....but college girls can have things too

Trust me, I've always been about quality over quantity. I've probably passed on more coochie than your average man. I don't smash women I'm worried about. Which is why I ain't smash Boo Boo Pants.

since you acting funny for bhm....I'm def not opening my legs to you now. *Storms out with nose in the air*

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:37am
yall some kookoo mf Dead
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:49pm
Afro, I'm still mad that you were plotting to have twins with Cherry Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:54pm
sure you are

you knew the deal

keep fuccking around and

those nipples
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

when did i say that i refuse to use condoms and i plan to only fck unprotected? 

that just happened to happen in the past.. but ive even asked ppl on here which condoms they recommend and plan to use them. 
(never had an abortion ftr) 

dry snitchin/ telling on yourself (not sure if dry snitchin is appropriate)

I was talking to shad
lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:59pm
Luda wants us to stop talking trash about him on the web.

Ludacris Says He Is "Publicly Humiliated" by Custody Battle

Wants judge to seal court proceedings to protect his reputation.

Ludacris' baby mama drama is ruining his reputation, the rapper claims in court documents filed recently and obtained by RadarOnline.com. Luda, whose real name is Christopher Bridges, is asking the judge to seal all documents and proceedings associated with his ongoing custody battle with Tamika Fuller.

According to the documents, Luda believes he is being "publicly humiliated" because Fuller is unhappy with the amount of child support the Georgia paternity system has calculated he must pay. “Because the media is able to read and misinterpret the documents in the Court’s file in this case, every day since January 1, 2014, I have been publicly humiliated and called a deadbeat dad who does not want to see or support his minor child. Nothing could be further from the truth,” the rapper and entrepreneur said.

“The news articles… say very negative things. I would hate for our daughter to ever see the blogs that have nothing good to say about either of her parents,”
he added.

Fuller gave birth to their daughter in December 2013. Ludacris, who has been in a long-term relationship with model Eudoxie, went public with the news and requested a paternity test. He claims he paid $3,500 in child support before the child was even two weeks old. At one point, Luda even made a motion to get full custody of the infant.

In the recent court documents, Luda and his lawyers clearly paved the way for legal action against Fuller if their request is not granted. “In the event that an ex parte Order is not granted, and people are able to continue to read and misinterpret the documents in the Court’s file, my name, reputation, character, goodwill and brand will continue to suffer irreversible harm and damage, which may eventually jeopardize my earning potential,” he said.

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 10 2014 at 4:59pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:24pm
Luda its to late we know enough.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:32pm

Ludacris Says He Is "Publicly Humiliated" by Custody Battle

Wants judge to seal court proceedings to protect his reputation.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

"Reputation"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style