Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:39am
I just refuse to invite children into the struggle......youre just making life harder on everyone involved....
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:45am

I had someone tell me the "I was broke when I had my kids" line

she is a hard working woman but is struggling financially still

I wasn't sure why she even said that to me

like was that supposed to be reassuring?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I had someone tell me the "I was broke when I had my kids" line

she is a hard working woman but is struggling financially still

I wasn't sure why she even said that to me

like was that supposed to be reassuring?

People ask me and Mr00 when we are having kids....and look crazy when I say after the new house, wedding, and some traveling......mugs so use to doing things  backwards forwards doesn't make any sense to them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:54am

yep

when I was still in grad school I was talking about marriage and kids with someone (a guy, I was not dating him) and he was like you can have a kid and still go to school

mind you I still had years left in grad school and was not married
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no, she shouldnt have had it if she wasnt financially stable.. 
this has nothing to do with Luda and his baby mom but why do people say this. Like 80% of kids are unplanned or untimed. It's been that way since back in the day and majority of  people a)unplanned baby b)had an unplanned baby or c)don't have kids

everyones different.. some ppl are fine with raising their child on welfare and 'doing what they could with what they had' 'making ends meet' and all that crap... 
id be upset at myself if i had to pinch pennies and couldnt give my child an even better childhood that i had. I have big plans for them and their education and i cant do it if im making basic money. 
id rather get an abortion than bring them into a life where our family vacays are to six flags 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:52am

no, she shouldnt have had it if she wasnt financially stable.. 
this has nothing to do with Luda and his baby mom but why do people say this. Like 80% of kids are unplanned or untimed. It's been that way since back in the day and majority of  people a)unplanned baby b)had an unplanned baby or c)don't have kids

everyones different.. some ppl are fine with raising their child on welfare and 'doing what they could with what they had' 'making ends meet' and all that crap... 
id be upset at myself if i had to pinch pennies and couldnt give my child an even better childhood that i had. I have big plans for them and their education and i cant do it if im making basic money. 
id rather get an abortion than bring them into a life where our family vacays are to six flags 

was with you up until this
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:53am

every mother has made bad decisions.. 

last i read.. her car was being repaired (i think). 

just because she may not be able to afford a child doesnt mean she wont wisen up and start doing whatever she has to/needs to to support her child.. and be a good mother. 

no, she shouldnt have had it if she wasnt financially stable.. but its too late, its here.. and she may do whatever she needs for it. 
ijs she shouldnt lose custody completely.. 

A good rule of thumb I follow...when the majority of people are doing something, I do the opposite Wink. Imma let the 80% have kids unplanned and plan mine out.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:54am
Lol
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yep

when I was still in grad school I was talking about marriage and kids with someone (a guy, I was not dating him) and he was like you can have a kid and still go to school

mind you I still had years left in grad school and was not married

I'm 23 and last time I went home my mama asked me when imma have kids and make her a grandma cause all her friends kids my age got babies Dead. One of many reasons my mother calls me for advice and not the other way around Dead I hate DC weather btw
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:56am
youre not for abortion..? 

or you just didnt like that sentence?
(im saying thats like the only trips your children have experienced) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style