Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:25pm
I just give her the side eye because she isn't a some teenager......she damn near 40..... I'm not saying joint custody isn't a good idea.......I just think these chick like to sling mud and then cry foul when the man with money get some lawyers too...when this story broke Luda didn't run to twitter to talk about her.....he didn't disrespect her publicly......he set up support and visitations.....
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:09pm
He did all that because he's a celeb and it would benefit him none to sling mud at his oops baby mom. He set up all this good stuff after how much private talk or lack of it? He's 40ish also. He's slangin dack like a single man..and clearly doesn't care where he puts it. No reason in the world why he didn't just take a min. and put a condom on. I could see if us humans couldn't control what kind of baby mommas/daddies we end up with...or if we choose to become one at all. Eggs need sperm so smash raw at your own risk basically. He got everything he wanted. And more. Her too. LOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:14pm
I love how these men want to joint custody of a child that they didn't want in the first place it comes off a strategic move I guess he will grow to love her.

Ludacris BM failed in so many ways she must not have any friends.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Why is this so funny to me!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:18pm
I'm crying! LOL
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

every mother has made bad decisions.. 

last i read.. her car was being repaired (i think). 

just because she may not be able to afford a child doesnt mean she wont wisen up and start doing whatever she has to/needs to to support her child.. and be a good mother. 

no, she shouldnt have had it if she wasnt financially stable.. but its too late, its here.. and she may do whatever she needs for it. 
ijs she shouldnt lose custody completely.. 

this has nothing to do with Luda and his baby mom but why do people say this. Like 80% of kids are unplanned or untimed. It's been that way since back in the day and majority of  people a)unplanned baby b)had an unplanned baby or c)don't have kids
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:14pm
Almost 40 and working as a waitress in a strip club? Confused I think he should pay more so she can raise the kid without having to work, he kid is old enough to start school
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I love how these men want to joint custody of a child that they didn't want in the first place it comes off a strategic move I guess he will grow to love her.

LOLOuch
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:29am

Y'all love these made up stats.
There are levels to being unstable.....you have people that have a home car and a small savings, people that have a homes no car and line check to check, and then you have people that have nothing. None of these people can really afford to have a child but some are in a better position then others. And just because its been that why forever doesn't make it right....its carelessness.....and the only reason people are quick to procreate knowing they can't afford to is because they know they can always fallback on public aid. Not saying don't reproduce....just think that people she better their situation before they do.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:35am

people do say that on here and other places a lot

"kids will always be expensive"

"most people aren't planned"

"don't worry but the cost of having kids, I was broke when I had my kids"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions