BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:57pm
Apparently he wants full custody.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with taking care of a woman who has your child that you're no longer with.. My thing is: These men are not fault-less. They participated in sex and should give a mother more than food and clothing money for the child: There's daycare, insurance, school, furniture, living expenses that go into more than $2750. Number 2: Luda takes his girlfriend Paradoxy on all types of trips, expensive cars and planes... and your new baby mama is struggling.. Shame on these men... Give her 7k...SMH

They treat these children as if its a business deal.

Because it is a business on the mom's part.   She got pregnant with a child she ain't want for the hope of a payout.  Her fuccing Luda was business.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:29am
Ain't no business like ho business
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Like Exoskeleton is there for love..she prob knows he's an aint sh*t N and could give 2 sh*ts about him making this kid as long as she gets to go shopping & get her passport stamped. If things get really bad she'll be on the hunt for another $ man. Or a reality show like the rest of them.

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

doxie is a good woman...cuz aint no way...

im still not mad shawty
clean that Brotha out
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:08am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I honestly don't see anything wrong in giving the woman almost 3k in child support. So what that he is rich? That money covers food and clothing. And if she goes back to work he will pay day care. And he will pay for the child's education. The woman is mad because she isn't going to quit her crappy job and have a new profession: baby mama of a celebrity's baby.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:03am
While his gf stay flying private & posting diamond tiaras. Okay I see you Luda Disapprove
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:40am
He shot a load up in this woman KNOWING what comes after doing things like that. He wasn't raped, turkey basted none of that. Shouldn't he give more f*cks about his sperm? As they say fire been hot. So if you touch it that's your dumb ass fault. Hoes will be slick ass hoes. He could have avoided this entire situation.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

While his gf stay flying private & posting diamond tiaras. Okay I see you Luda Disapprove

Well now she can pay it forward by raising his side baby?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Well now she can pay it forward by raising his side baby?

She probably will have "plans" when its side piece baby timeCry, I know I would not be chipping my polish carrying not nary carseat. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:29am
I doubt it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style