BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ludacris will NOT pay 7k he will pay $2750
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:57pm
Yesterday, TMZ.com reported that an Atlanta Judge ordered rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges to pay his baby mama $7,000 a month in child support for his 2-month-old daughter, Cai Bella Bridges. The facts about how much child support Tamika Fuller will receive are completely wrong. Check out the real facts after the break!

According to legal documents on file at the Fulton County Courthouse, Tamika Fuller will not receive $7,000 a month in child support as was widely reported on Thursday.
According to the docs, Ludacris, 36, agreed to pay $2,750 a month in child support beginning this month. That amount takes into consideration the child support he is paying for his 12-year-old daughter, Karma Bridges, from a prior relationship.

The court ordered Luda to pay health insurance and all unreimbursed medical bills for the baby. In addition, Luda agreed to pay for baby expenses not normally required by law, such as private school and future college tuition, etc.

Right now Luda is not paying for day care, since Fuller is on maternity leave. Whenever she decides to go back to work as a waitress at Magic City strip club, Ludacris will pay up to a maximum of $1,700 per month to the Day care facility directly — much to Fuller’s dismay.

The court docs conflict with the sob story Fuller has been giving the blogs. She claims Ludacris does not want to see his baby. But the legal papers reveal that Ludacris has joint legal and joint physical custody of Cai. The docs indicate that Ludacris reached out to Tamika’s attorneys before Cai was born on Dec. 9, 2013, to “establish a parenting plan so that the Petitioner [Ludacris] can co-parent the parties’ minor child.”

After Cai was born — court docs reveal that Tamika refused Luda’s request to see the baby. And her lawyer sent Ludacris another letter demanding $7,500.
In addition, the court docs state that Tamika refused to provide financial documentation pertaining to her income as required by the statute.

Ludacris is a good father who Loves his children. He never said he was hurting for cash as a result of actor Paul Walker’s death, or that he couldn’t afford anything. Another complete fabrication is the lie that Ludacris claimed he only made $55K in 2013.

Court documents show that Tamika Fuller “demanded” $7,500 upfront before he could even communicate with Tamika’s lawyer.
On Wednesday, Feb. 19, a judge ordered all financial documents and financial pleadings pertaining to the case sealed. So any financial information that you read on the blogs are lies.
Stay tuned for more on this breaking story…

Edited by SamoneLenior - Feb 21 2014 at 2:00pm
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:00pm
He met her at a magic city strip club Confused
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:00pm

I think they are high school friends right?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:04pm
Oh yeah that's right I did hear that...
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:04pm
Clap sounds like Luda had his paperwork on point....the child will be raised just fine without the mother gettin 7k a month for nothing....she wants extra money for herself, she can start working again...Luda gotta learn from this mistake and stop stepping out
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:05pm
oh wow
guess her big pay day from landing a celebrity will take some time
to come to fruition.

Luda's team of attorneys aint playing
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (26) Thanks(26)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:16pm
Damn shame his girlfriend will live like a princess while his own seed will live like a pauper.

do better
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:21pm
Jeeeeeeesus

Let me make a disclaimer before the thirsty fonts run with my post.

In comparison. 

In.muthaphucking.comparison

Be bright. I don't feel like that needs to be explained.

Nevertheless....

I seductress, hereby declare, that I am NOT saying the child can't live on $2700 bucks worth of child support.

What I AM saying is he will be a little resentful when he grows up and notices his dad prioritized tricking on his girl.

She got bags, vacations, etc

He got the basics.

Hopefully he supplements the courts order. Keeping my fangers crossed, not holding my breath.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Damn shame his girlfriend will live like a princess while his own seed will live like a pauper.

do better

i was thinking this at first.. but then i thought about everything it said.. 
ludas paying for private school and daycare.. and all hospital/medical bills.. and he has joint custody (so he'll spend time with the child and there will definitely be gifts..) 
that child support is basically rent or spare money for her.. 

i think she was hoping to never have to work again.. 
she'll probably continue to fight it 
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:25pm
I guess they had to mention the magic city part anywho I'm guessing having a baby by a baller plan is not working anymore. Well at least when there are other kids involved
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>