Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 5:46pm
If I were a guy in my 30s and 40s, I would stick to women in their 20s too. The pros outweigh the cons. i think it's a very logical move by a man, so I can't automatically call it predatory. We usually speak in exceptions rather than generalities on Bhm. There are def some second childhood ass men who simply can't handle women who are 30+ and prey on younger.

Ludicrous needs to buy that damn car, that's for sure.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

If I were a guy in my 30s and 40s, I would stick to women in their 20s too. The pros outweigh the cons. i think it's a very logical move by a man, so I can't automatically call it predatory. We usually speak in exceptions rather than generalities on Bhm. There are def some second childhood ass men who simply can't handle women who are 30+ and prey on younger.

what are the pros & cons of cradle robbing?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

In general?

Looks
Less Bag.g.age
Energy and free time
Young mother for their children
Someone you can expose new things to and/or less stable so they can bend to your way of life

I'm not a guy but there are more reasons for going that route.  Simply, why not?  Because older women don't like it?  I am aging too, I'm just being realistic.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 07 2014 at 6:52pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:50pm
got me a younger man!

(off topic lol)
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:52am
I just read a blog post with a statement from the mom where she said that she never filed any paperwork on Ludacris. He is the one that filed the paperwork for child support only so he could keep it under 1800/month. Not only that to this day he has never seen his new child. So, my question,   he had enough time to contact his lawyers to limit his child support payments but did not have enough time to visit his own daughter? I don't care how she got here, she's here. It seems like he's more concerned about his pockets than he is about his own child... smh

I think I have completely lost respect for this man at this point.

Edited by melikey - Jan 08 2014 at 11:53am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

got me a younger man!

(off topic lol)

did you get a new cat PH?LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:56am
I don't think guys want to see the kids they never wanted in the first place.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:59am

I don't think guys want to see the kids they never wanted in the first place.

I couldn't phantom treating a person walking around with half my dna like that. Those men are animals.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:03pm

In general?

Looks
Less Bag.g.age
Energy and free time
Young mother for their children
Someone you can expose new things to and/or less stable so they can bend to your way of life

I'm not a guy but there are more reasons for going that route.  Simply, why not?  Because older women don't like it?  I am aging too, I'm just being realistic.  

I have to disagree with most of your reasons sorry. As an over 40 woman.. I know I look better than many younger women..I do not carry ba ge and I can do back flips, head stands, cart wheels all while sucking his ?????**and fixing him a sandwich.Confused

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:14pm
Pebbles its not a competition.....LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System