BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:23pm
Blogs have wanted that girl to be in med sch so bad....if she aint got a bachelors, whose med sch did she drop out of? Geek
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:00am

Ludacris

My Baby Mama Extorted Me for a Car

1/7/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0106_ludacris_getty
Ludacris
 says the baby mama who is waging war with him gave him a crass ultimatum -- give me a car, or I'm goin' public.

Ludacris filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which he reveals the drama behind his child support fight with Tamika Fuller.  He asked the judge back in September to issue a gag order because he is "a major celebrity of great notoriety."  

Luda argued ... throughout the U.S. -- and even in Georgia -- judges often allow public figures to keep their sexual indiscretions under wraps.

Luda claimed the gag was essential because Tamika demanded that he give her a whip and $7,500 for her lawyer's retainer ... OR ELSE she'd put him on blast -- that he fathered her kid while he was still with longtime GF Eudoxie Agnan.  

The judge wasn't buyin' what Luda was sellin', and rejected the request.  We don't know if Tamika got her car.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2pj0tiCia
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:02am
lol, Brotha dont try to clean it up now, shouldnt have did dirt
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:03am
a car , you say?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:04am
oh, that was probably just her starting bid.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:06am
when is the info about tamika gonna come out?

idk how i feel about this.. i feel like luda is being kinda cheap.. you have lots of money buy your BM a car.. youve been screwing her for years.. its not like shes a random groupie.. 
but at the same time.. i wouldnt want someone to have me by my balls making demands/threatening either.. i wouldnt give them that power. its not what you say its how you say it.

random, but the other day in the car splash waterfalls came on... 
havent heard that played in ages.. 
bad publicity can do good for your career

Edited by coconess - Jan 07 2014 at 9:07am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:06am
ppl were like SO??!! u want ur baby to ride the bus instead of a nice safe car?? 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:15am
he's disgusting....i had so much respect for him too...just another ain't shiit brotha

let jay try some shiit like this smh....i really believe the beyhive would kill him 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

he's disgusting....i had so much respect for him too...just another ain't shiit brotha

let jay try some shiit like this smh....i really believe the beyhive would kill him 
I might be mistaken but it wasn't too long ago rumors of Jay involved with a under aged girl was circulating...& actually that wasn't the first time I heard this type story about camel head.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:58am
lol.....the secret is out......what is she going to blackmail him about?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>
  Share Topic