BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

If she is saving the cash he gives her, dropping out of school she probably won't regret dropping out of school.

or i hope maybe the Bentley and the condo are in her name.  if so--then she might be ok and then just get w/another baller whenever this thing ends
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

I think LSA came to the conclusion that she wasn't in med school because Luda said she is still in school taking online classes, and as far as I know there aren't any online programs for medicine (at least I hope not...lol). But you are right you just have to have required pre reqs for medical school, but I don't think I know of anyone who went to med school without finishing their bachelors.

she also does nothing
you can tell by her IG
she vacations at times when there are no breaks from school
she only seems to hang out with some girl named Carla and LeToya Luckette

she implied she was writing a book...like autobiography....Confused

she calls Luda's mom, Mom which I have always found weird bc y'all aren't even engaged. and she seems close to Monica but again...that's his fam, not yours.
LeToya the girl who got kicked out of Destiny's Child???
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:55am
Let's look at the positive side of the story, at least both women are black....

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:02am
^^Confused
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

If she is saving the cash he gives her, dropping out of school she probably won't regret dropping out of school.

or i hope maybe the Bentley and the condo are in her name.  if so--then she might be ok and then just get w/another baller whenever this thing ends

I'm glad you knew what I meant. I had to reread my original post 3 times before I understood my own post.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:40pm

Guess that's the glamourous life.....meh idc this is what her and gabby want in their lives could not be me tho

Edited by Sleek - Jan 05 2014 at 4:15pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:10pm
Didn't read part page 2 and I missed the dw/gu thread 

But we knew ditching med school wasn't a good idea

If he's only giving the bm (that he's known for 15+ yrs) 1700/mth ... then the gf probably isn't getting very much either

Pave bracelet after all these years ... a ring doesn't even say much when all trust is lost

How about rights/residuals from your catalogue or some other valuable asset, as though you're sacrificing as well

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Didn't read part page 2 and I missed the dw/gu thread 

But we knew ditching med school wasn't a good idea

If he's only giving the bm (that he's known for 15+ yrs) 1700/mth ... then the gf probably isn't getting very much either

Pave bracelet after all these years ... a ring doesn't even say much when all trust is lost

How about rights/residuals from your catalogue or some other valuable asset, as though you're sacrificing as well

LOL doubt Euxodie or many other females are this crafty they never think about the long haul only what they can get for the minute....clever thought though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:14pm
He may have a 12 million net worth 

But maybe most of his assets don't generate income 

The dividends from his investments might only pay out $25k a month

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:22pm
lol did sleek just call me crafty!

J/K hny girl

She made a financial sacrifice for his benefit, I'd have to see that he appreciates that in a tangible way ... a way my net worth can feel

Granted while we're together, I'd be looking about keeping OUR net worth healthy, shoes, clothes and pave bracelets will take care of themselves 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 26>