Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:57pm
Oh, I wasn't tryina put a damper on the thread. Make fun of her name all y'all like. While I don't find her name awful, I still thought some of the made up names were funny. I cackled at Eudixiecup.

It's somebody else's name we do like that. I don't remember who, but I'm pretty sure I like them as a person.  

eta: I remembered! Djimon Honsu! We stay callin him Digimon, Digitman, Dijonaisse and such. But I do like him.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 02 2014 at 3:01pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:00pm
Eudoxie is horrible to me. Nothing like other Eu names. Karreuche's name isn't really that bad. It actually has the flow of and sounds like a name. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I just peeked on her instagram..... 3 islands in 3 days? No wonder she dropped medical school.

At first when I read the title of this thread, I thought she was pregnant.
I am surprised she isn't modeling anywhere, she seems very pretty.

Three islands and the man your with has zero respect for you. But what do I know?

Its chicks getting dogged by a nicca that won't even knock the snow off her car in the morning......LOL

this kilt meLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 02 2014 at 3:23pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:02pm
Eudoxie's got him all over her insta.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:49am
This is old, and I'm not sure how true, but entertaining nonetheless

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/44863/draaaa-mmmaaa-rapper-ludacris-gets-into-a-public-fight-with-ex-medical-school-girlfriend-and-she-b-tched-him.html

November 16, 2010: Some drama popped off behind the scenes last week, when rapper Ludacris performed at Florida Atlantic University. Here's a report from an MTOer who was helping with the production:

Wednesday November 10, 2010 Ludacris preformed at my school, Florida Atlantic University, annual Freakers Ball.
Luda came with his girlfriend, Euxonie and of course his boys. Luda asked for condoms to be in his dressing room and when his manager asked where they where she went CRAZY. She flipped out on him asking him why he always needed condoms in front of his crew and the students that ran the concert. We were all in shock and it was liked a bad accident where you couldn't look away.

They went into the dressing room and came out like 20 minutes later asking for a tour of the school since she had heard so much about the school. We got a her a golf cart tour (our school is relatively small).

As soon as she was out of the building Luda went over to one of the girls, who was a student, and started talking to her. She was all giggles. After about 20 minutes of whispering in her hear Luda and the girl went into his dressing room with one of his bodyguards standing in front of the door not letting anyone get too close to the door.

About 10 minutes later Euxonie came back, as I said small school, and she went to the door. By this time EVERYBODY knew that Luda was in the room with the girl, so Euxonie went up to the doors and attempted to bypass the guards, They wouldn't let her in the room and she was screaming "CHRIS OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR!!!!" she was banging on the boor. He eventually came out with the girl and she pushed him into the room and she started screaming and everybody and their momma could hear her. About 20 minutes after the screaming match she stormed out of the room and told one of the bodyguards to take her to the airport.

Luda came out the room and one of the bodyguards asked him if he wanted to stop the car and Luda said "Nope, she'll get over it". And that was it. A few hours later he put on a great show.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:53am
idk how to pronounce her name.. but i think i like it. 
i like unique names 

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:59am

Yep...she'll get over it. Life will go on as usual.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:15am
well if this really happened 3 years ago, she did get over it
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:03pm

Ludacris' Baby Mama

You Treat Our Kid Worse Than a Dog

1/3/2014 1:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-ludacris-tmz
Ludacris
 would rather spend his money on Kibbles 'n Bits than his newborn daughter ... so claims the rapper's baby mama.

Tamika Fuller just filed docs in her paternity battle with Luda -- responding to the rapper's bid to put a $1700 cap on his child support obligations.

Tamika grouses ... Luda has millions of bucks -- an impressive $80 mil between 2006 and 2012 --  and spends roughly $7,000 a month on lawn care and $5,000 a month on his pets.

So Tamika's calling BS and wants Ludacris to pay ALL of her lawyer's fees so she can afford to hire an attorney who will take him to the cleaners in court

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2pOJz16yO
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:20pm
$1700 a month?

He tried it. That nicca crazy. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures