Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ludacris fathers new baby...
    Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:41pm
repost?

SCANDAL: Ludacris Fathers New Baby. Files Court Docs Saying He Can’t Pay Much In Child Support

Posted in Complete Devastation To The Nation, music

luda12

Listen y’all, I can’t take no more marriage proposals or new babies popping up. Geesh! First Dwyane Wade popped up with a mystery baby, now Ludacris has popped up with a mystery baby born December 9th. Much like Dwyane & Gabby, Luda is trying to sell to us that he and long time girlfriend Eudoxie were on break when the baby was conceived. Chile Cheese, and I’m Brittany Spears.

Ludacris is acknowledging that he is the father of Cai Bridges, born from mother Tameka Fuller. What Ludacris is not acknowledging is how much money really makes and how much money he is really worth. According to court documents that Luda filed, he is only bringing home $25,842.41 monthly. Under Georgia law, his child support would be set at $1,754.66. No tea no shade, $1,700 per month would be more than enough for the average hood chick. Shiddddd i know baby mamas getting $213 per month.

Despite what Luda is claiming in the court documents, Forbes Magazine has Luda being worth at least 12 million dollars. Ewwwww chile, somebody somewhere is lying. Luda knows damn well he can pay that lady more than 2k per month. I have a feeling once they launch an investigation into Luda’s finances and review those tax returns, he will be ordered to fork over a hell of a lot more cash that $1,754.66.

You gotta be more careful who’s hot pocket you stick your fork in!

http://www.funkydineva.com/scandal-ludacris-fathers-new-baby-files-court-docs-saying-he-cant-pay-much-in-child-support/

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:45pm
I love the way funky dineva breaks things down..lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:47pm
Oh, and I'd buy luda's break story before wade's
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:47pm
its in the gabby thread
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:50pm
I don't understand...why these men want to keep having all these KIDS with random people...first DW and now HIM...

And they are not the only ones, I read about Blake G..... and Dwight just having kids with all these women and giving away...all their money...

My  mentality might be "different" but if I was "RICH", I'd want to hold on to my money and I'd be trying to avoid paying child support to all these various women. 

I'm not knocking these women's "hustle".....  but I'd think a point and time would come where...some of these athletes would be "smarter" and "wiser.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:56pm
Congrats to Luda
Now he needs to stop acting like he is broke.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:06pm
Lol wow. See this is why I hate Instagram! By going through their pictures you would think he and Eudoxie have this marvelous, perfect life. Smh.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:07pm
Oh and Eudoxie dropped medical school for a negro who can't respect her enough to keep it in his pants? And now she has to play mommy to another child who they have not conceived together. Meh.

Edited by femmemichelle - Jan 01 2014 at 8:08pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:09pm
They need to stop with these "break" business. They might have taken a break but he was sleeping around before during and after the "break" and now he has a baby.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:18pm
Man, listen...

cept I don't even know what to say anymore...

ETA:  Cause we know these threads arent **** without pics

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Jan 01 2014 at 8:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists