FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 137>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 1.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Maybe they didn't have any small children at the shower.
Maybe they are respecting the mother's feeling considering this is still a fresh sensitive subject.
Maybe they wanted this day to be about Eudoxxie and the unborn baby instead of the blogs discussing Cai.

I mean damn she can't even enjoy her first pregnancy cause Luda and Tameka slut asses decided to creep and make a baby.....she's the victim...yall been going in on her for staying with a cheater since day one.... did she do wrong....

Eudumbass got all the days of the week to be about herself since Luda doesn't even bother to pretend he had a "break" child.
Eucerin is not a victim; I am sure she made requests once she found out about Cai and Luda kept the baby because of his money - he doesn't give a fvck that Tameka was not a good mom. His greedy wife wanted all the money for herself, so she can pose with new shades on IG since her life revolves around Luda.

The baby not being part of the baby shower is not a big deal. But Cai not being a part of Luda's life EVER is a big deal.

Karma is a b!tch and I hope Eucerin and Luda are ready for whatever comes for their greedy asses.
Tameka is an idiot, but at least she wanted the child. She could have aborted and got that cash that Luda offered...

Damn you know them that wellLOLLOLLOL

[afro] guuuuuuurl [/afro]

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Not his job to give her momma a better life....she has two parents they both should meet her financial need as a team......not his job to pay her momma to be a parent......not his job to pay more money in child support than most people make a year for a child.......children are expensive but what you buying that requires $15,000 a month when everything else is already being paid by him directly.....

I know I'm crazyLOL, but in some cases/this one I think it is

Side chicks don't get upgraded.....barely girlfriends......should of held out for a ring if she wanted a come up....
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:21pm
Black women
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:30pm
Y'all keep talking about Eudoxxie having a nest egg......but not addressing Tameka for being a 40 year old unemployed side chick......Eudoxxie will be playing by a totally different set of rules.......

And why we dissing her baby shower......yall act like she and Luda planned it......her friends planned it and its nice of them to do so.....let me find out y'all baby showers was held in somebody basement and the menu included a pan of fried chicken and a pan of spaghetti......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Black women

Love having rapper trap babies.....black women that shyt.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:34pm
I am not invested enough

My bad
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:36pm
Off topic

I planned two showers. The mothers told me everthing they wanted from cake to colors
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Eucerin didn't get a ring yet and a budget baby shower she better have a nest egg maybe Monica and Latoya are helping her hide it.

I believe she has a ring.....she just aint posting it.....she know Tamika follows her on IG...screenshoting for court.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 27 2015 at 5:39pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:53pm
Not judging Dixie for the baby shower I'm judging her friends, especially Monica cause her baby shower was super cute.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2015 at 5:57pm
I just googled Monica's baby shower and yeah if I was Dixie id be mad as hell. Monica seemed to also have a professional photographer who staged everyone nicely for the photos as well. Doxies looks like hers were taken with an iPhone
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 137>
  Share Topic