Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Low-Maintenance Styles?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bretagnesade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretagnesade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low-Maintenance Styles?
    Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:42am
I'm trying to transition but I am literally unable to do anything with my hair. I've tried bantu knots (they never stay coiled), I don't know how to braid, I've tried twists and setting them on rollers but something always goes wrong. I currently have bangs but in a few weeks, it's going to get really hard to try and wear my hair straight. Can someone help me and suggests easily styles that will blend in my two textures and don't put a large strain on me to do?

Please and thank you

Sponsored Links

littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:48pm
how long is your hair? if long enough to throw into a bun or messy ball i'd go with that. i wear my hair in a messy ball all the time. it's a great low maintenance style, and usually can pass for making you look cute when you're otherwise dressed way down. i'm bad with styles too as mine don't usually turn out right, thanks to the awkward length i find myself in now. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic