Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Loving Someone For Years

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Moomooberries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moomooberries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loving Someone For Years
    Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 11:32pm
I need advice I recently realized I've been in love with a friend of mine since I was 16 years old I'm 22 now. We never dated though. I'm currently in a relationship with someone I've been with for 2 and half years we have a son together. Are relationship has been a crazy rocky road I'm not even sure if I want to continue. The fact of the matter is I know some where deep down I'm hoping one day me and that boy will get together which I really want to stop because I think its stupid holding out for someone I will probably never be with......does anyone have advice
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:34am
Sorry to say but .. I think that is stupid too. Confused

If you have been friends for all these years and he has never made play .. he is not interested in you romantically. Men are primal .. they know if their D*** gets hard when you are around and they will make a play if interested. Don't do his job for him.

if you make the first move - you risk ruining a good friendship/freaking him out. Do not.. I repeast DO NOT sit him down and tell him how you REALLY FEEL about him. This is not a movie.

He has to make a move IF he is interested.

My advice - get out of the bad relationship you are in .. set your sights on other men ... move on if you are not happy though. Don't wait for this friend to realize you are waiting on him.

It will never happen. Just my opinion - but do whatever you want. Smile

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 13 2013 at 2:39am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:08am
Has he ever shown u any signs he might be interested? Have u guys ever made out or anything else u might not have mentioned?
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:55am
Also, before you guys were friends did he have a gf or no. Plus back then he probably figured u were either stuck up, he dont look at you like that, or out of his league. I dunno do you guys still talk, or do u have to go on FB to find himQuestion If you do want to reconnect, just be like oh lets hang out some time, and see how he acts, dont make no moves or say anything, he doesnt show any interest, then stop.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moomooberries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:43pm
Well it wasn't until las year he told me that he always like me too he just always cheats on his girlfriends and if he dated me and cheated on my he would actually feel bad because we were really good friends and he knew my and I knew his family and he couldn't risk it. I mean we were friends with benefits at a point and we use to talk almost everyday on the phone for hours and we would speak on AIM everyday hang out at school and after school so people would already say we were dating even his brother and mother would tell me he loves me but I always thought they were playing until he told me he had like me last year
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:29pm
Sorry but he sounds immature to me.

He has already admitted that he has cheated on past gfs so why wouldn't he cheat on you?

I think you are trying to frame this friendship/friends with almost benifits as more than it is. Men can be dogs and at a certain age ... they cannot help it.

My advice .. stop trying to talk yourself into this be being a real relationship - forget it and for goodness sakes DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM!

He will revert to 'type' and you will be crushed.

I can already see this train wreck happening... be smart about men!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moomooberries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:42pm
Oh I'm definitely not going to sleep with him ever I have a son I'm not really trying to have any other kids but know we were good friends we were friends since we were 12/13 we didn't start having sex until we were 16/17 and were still friends but honestly I really want to know how to get over him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moomooberries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:54pm
And even when I was with my ex before my baby's father we stayed close and me and ex were having trouble he was always there helping me giving my ideas to make it better and talking to him so I don't think I'm making it out to be more then it was but at the same time I do t think it matters since that doesn't help the problem
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:35pm
Why didn't he date you while you guys were fck buddies when you were 16/17?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:59pm
Umm so you are saying you were f buddies in high school.
You know .... sex is a big deal for a woman ... but it means absolutely NOTHING to a man.

How to get over him?Takes time and you have to want to get over him but talking about him like the above is not helping.

He's immature though - don't waste your time IMO.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic