Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lovely new pics of Blue Ivy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:42am
I think she is beautiful!
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:02am
looks like A NORMAL BLACK FAMILY TO ME? why some trying to tear them down? thses are candid pics not a photo shoot! please post candid baby pics of yourselves and family that is if you even had a family Some of you act as if you were raise on the street! (NO HOME TRAINING)
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:04am

Commenting on the obvious is "tearing a Black family down?"
If someone said "Jay needs a haircut.", is that merely an opinion based upon an observation, or an attempt to tear a Black man down?
I told my SO that he needed to shave this morning and I'm happy he didn't burst into tears and storm out, screaming that I was trying to "tear a Black man down."
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:04am
Y'all in here caping like we said something bad about that baby........we said comb that hair......if that wasn't Bey's baby and I saw in the street I would say the same.......you just don't have your baby.....a direct reflection of you looking like that....but I was raise different......
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:09am
And yeah, there are some candid pictures of me when I was young, taken at home , and I still look at them and sat, "Lawd mama, you had me looking a hot mess!"
I was raised to bathe, put on clean clothes, brush my teeth and comb my head before going out in public. I thought that was the norm, but obviously it's not and obviously it offends ppl when you expect others to have the same routine.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:13am
DUDE, why do you keep talking about yourself? This is not . about. you. LOL

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Commenting on the obvious is "tearing a Black family down?"
If someone said "Jay needs a haircut.", is that merely an opinion based upon an observation, or an attempt to tear a Black man down?
I told my SO that he needed to shave this morning and I'm happy he didn't burst into tears and storm out, screaming that I was trying to "tear a Black man down."

And yeah, there are some candid pictures of me when I was young, taken at home , and I still look at them and sat, "Lawd mama, you had me looking a hot mess!"
I was raised to bathe, put on clean clothes, brush my teeth and comb my head before going out in public. I thought that was the norm, but obviously it's not and obviously it offends ppl when you expect others to have the same routine.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:15am

the key words being those pictures were taken at home where ain't nobody see how your hair looked unless you show them the pictures or they came over to your house! whereas they have the baby out in public, regardless of whether these pictures were professional pictures or candid pictures.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:15am
You obviously ran out of things to say......
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:18am
I don't see anything wrong with BI's hair.  I guess ppl expect better because she is the daughter of Jay-Z and Beyonce.  Maybe these pics are staged to make them appear normal.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

looks like A NORMAL BLACK FAMILY TO ME? why some trying to tear them down? thses are candid pics not a photo shoot! please post candid baby pics of yourselves and family that is if you even had a family Some of you act as if you were raise on the street! (NO HOME TRAINING)

I already admitted that my hair looked like sh*t from ages 0-10. I'm not happy about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>