BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lovely new pics of Blue Ivy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:30am
Stern Smile

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:30am
At least it's combed.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:38am
LOL I don't know what that pic is supposed to prove Alias

I've lost track 

ridiculous but it still seems like mama tina might have passed a hot comb through for bey's "dress up" pics

some mama's would press, put your hair in plaits or baubles for the week and by the end of the week your edges etc would look like the pic you posted

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:47am
Beyonce's old nose was just fine.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol does anyone else get the impression that Sandra Rose hates black people?  i mean im snarky but damn.  had to do my once a week viewing of her site and saw her commentary:

Saloon singer Beyonce and her aging manager Jay Z were spotted at lunch in Paris, France, where they can’t get in trouble for being in a communist country. Jay Z reportedly flew to Paris with their daughter Blue Ivy so the child can see her mother who is currently on a world tour. It’s a shame that Beyonce brought her daughter out in public with her nappy hair looking like Buckwheat. Bey doesn’t carry a brush in her purse for emergencies?

This person looks like she suffers from an extreme condition of ash and too much blue magic.... 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:09am
I bet Kid Fury is Praising Beyonce' Ovaries for Giving Him another reason to live....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:15am
Beyonce needs to learn how to hold her child.
I loved the pics of Jay Z with the baby. You can see the love bursting through.
Beyonce's skin seems much lighter than it was.... She was smart this time, now only allowing approved pics to surface........what a diva.
The baby looks just like Jay Z.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 27 2013 at 2:15am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:54am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

If that was willow smith......you broads would have pitch forks and torches for that LIL girl.......call her all types of ugly and awkward and weird.....
exactly.

i believe there was a thread on some other chick too that squeezed her baby dry hair into a ponytail and bhm had a field day with that. some white lady with a black daughter.. but its beyonces baby...so suddenly we all love dry frizzy head babies. LOL its cool tho...mom out in 20,000 dresses got the baby 80 nannies... but nobody own a comb and brushLOL

Geek
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 5:05am
Jay Z genes are strong and I called it first...
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 5:28am
Giggling? Laughing? happy? I see no evidence of this..LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 35>