Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 7:37pm
Tearra is making a fool out of herself for a man that doesn't love her.

I can look at lil fizz and tell his d game is weak. I can't stand lil punk dudes like him.

Hazel E always getting mistreated. I actually like her. She seems sensitive yet genuine.

The little crazy chick that stalks her husband cracks me up!!! She is so little and crazy!!

Soldier boy's girl is dumb and she comes across as a former jumpoff thats trying to act brand new because she is with soulja.

Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2015 at 4:11am
I'm convinced Lil Fizz has a small d!ck, that's why his ex last season was running back to her ex all the time.

Edited by Missvw - Sep 30 2015 at 4:12am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2015 at 4:13am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Tearra is making a fool out of herself for a man that doesn't love her.

I can look at lil fizz and tell his d game is weak. I can't stand lil punk dudes like him.

Hazel E always getting mistreated. I actually like her. She seems sensitive yet genuine.

The little crazy chick that stalks her husband cracks me up!!! She is so little and crazy!!

Soldier boy's girl is dumb and she comes across as a former jumpoff thats trying to act brand new because she is with soulja.

Yeah I like her too. I don't know why she just sat there after that guy threw a drink on her.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
  Share Topic