Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2015 at 8:06pm
Nia and Nas are arguing over Soulja Boy this can't be life.
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 11:16am
what do they see in that ninja turtle 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 1:44pm
Both of them are butta faces so soulja is probably as good as it gets for them when it comes to their groupie aspirations.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 2:30pm
Ray got the nerves to tell Princess that she can't go out!! B!tch Please! I wish a nucca would! And does Princess really think that Teairra is about to be her friend???

I can't stand to look at Nikki in her confessionals with her hand gestures...I just can't deal!!!

I thought Moniece was at least smart enough not to get involved with Rich D. I had mad respect for her when she did this gansta sh!t...

I don't think Miles really wants to be with Milan. He may be stringing him along so that he doesn't out him before he is ready to come out on his own. I thought Amber was a man too ya'll! Like maybe he had a daughter before he transformed.

Soulja looks like he stay musty all the time! Are they really fighting over that river cricket!? It seems like Nia is ok with his life style tho.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 2:36pm
Teairra looks swollen. Befriending Princess to get dirt on her is shady. But I'm here for it.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 3:36pm
Tierra looks bigger but she is still a beautiful girl I saw a lot of comments about it I feel like what happen to all the thick women love ???

Princess needs to just move on or accept what Ray J is...smh.

Moniece just needs a story line I hope this works out for her.

Nikki Baby needs to reshape her body and that Buzz Light Year face.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 10:25am
Teairra is thicker compared to how she used to be and even thicker than last year. She is a very pretty girl. I think she carries weight like I do because I look good small and thick.

Edited by long&sexy - Sep 16 2015 at 10:25am
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 2:03pm
what's going on with the nas character's teeth?
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 2:31pm
I think they are rotten.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 3:03pm
Nia has decided that this lil gremlin and his antics is all she is worth.
what a life.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960>
  Share Topic