LoveandHip Hop: Hollywood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LoveandHip Hop: Hollywood
    Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:51pm
rayjpeople

After months and months of buzz that the Love & Hip Hop series is adding another franchise to its stockpile, it has been finally confirmed that the hit show will be headed out west for Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (#LHHH) this fall.

Starting Monday September 15th @ 8 PM, a brand new cast of laid back west coasters will get “turnt up” in Tinsletown.

VH1’S “LOVE & HIP HOP” GOES HOLLYWOOD
LOVE & HIP HOLLYWOOD

Season Premieres Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8PM*

NEW YORK, NY (AUGUST 18, 2014) – VH1’s hit franchise “Love & Hip Hop” is heading to Tinseltown with the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Premiering on Monday, September 15 at 8PM, a new group of R&B and hip hop hopefuls have their eyes on the prize and are ready to deliver the shock, drama and scandal as only the #1 social show of the summer can do. With the music industry constantly evolving, these artists’ unwavering ambition keeps them hustling to stay at the top and willing to lay it all on the line.

The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:

· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.

· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.

· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.

· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.

· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.

· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”

· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.

· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.

· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.

· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.

And many more!

After taking over the East Coast with “Love & Hip Hop: NY” and conquering the Dirty South with “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the pressure is on for the West Coast to find their place in the limelight and these “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” starlets refuse to settle. Get red-carpet ready for “lights, camera, action” in the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” Monday, September 15 at 8PM* on VH1.

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:18pm
I'm mad at all these D-Listers being on the cast. I'll only be watching for Omarion and Lil Fizz though and yes I'm showing my age right now.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:26pm
Im here for this.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:11pm
I wish young berg wasn't on this.
This cast is a lot younger than the other franchises, I wonder how that will play out.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:13pm
Guess i'll give in, and watch,
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:28pm
Lil Fizz tho?? Geek
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:36pm
I lol'd LOL

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Lil Fizz tho?? Geek
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:21am
I'll be watching for sure
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:33am
Yes I know the top half of the cast
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:53am
that cast seems much younger then the other cast ive seen, and they need more ratchet women to continue on with the theme of ratchet women the other shows have maintained.

soulja boy is the biggest act on the show, no ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
  Share Topic