Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Deelight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love
    Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 10:42am
Is it true that you find love when you least expect it?  Did any of you ladies find the love of your life when you weren't looking for mate? If so, please share your stories. 

Sponsored Links

Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 7:17pm
I think it is..for me its like when you look for somethin', you don't find it...My 1st & only love was my best friend...we would talk all tha time and one day he asked me what I was lookin' fa in a man, jus makin' convo and I said that "I didn't kno because I wasn't lookin' fa a man" which he undastood n was good with. So one day he asked me ta think about what I'd want n look for, n I came up with a list of things I'd want in my dream man and as time went one, I started to see all those qualities and more in him and slowly but surely I began to fall in love with him...I even said tha "L" word 1st LOL, though I was nervous as hell cause I didn't kno how to explain it and I thought that he would hav thought I was crazy LOL...and tha rest is history LOL

But yea I wasn't lookin' fa love, that was tha furthest thing from my mind and I neva thought of him that way nor did I kno he thought of me that way..Jus came outta nowhere

Edited by Miss ViVi - Oct 27 2007 at 7:19pm
Deelight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 8:45pm
Miss ViVi - Good love story!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 8:51pm
i don't know but with me i was one who never wanted to marry, from childhood i said i would never marry , had boyfriends who proposed and turned them down. But when i least expected it and definitely wasn't looking for a hubby -- i met and married within 3 months. So based on that i would say it does come when u LEAST expect. lol
Conceited View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 9:19pm

Wow!!!!!!

SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 12:28am
Everytime I thought I found love I hadn't been looking for it but with every progressive relationship I also realized that the previous one wasn't love like I thought.  So who knows.
RICARDO View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 3:26am

Im not a lady but Ill comment.

Yes, I think thats very true.  I met my BF at a point in time where I said I was about to be 25 and had never been in love and that it might not be in the grand scheme of my life.  I had fully come to grips with the fact I met live alone.  When he asked me on our first date I ony went because I figured it would be a free meal and maybe some conversation and if the conversation wasnt great I was gonna get a good free meal LOL.  Turns out that was the best date I ever had in my life.  I knew during that first date this was the one I wanted to be in Love with and a few months later here I am happily in Love.
Deelight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 8:52am
Originally posted by RickRoss RickRoss wrote:

Im not a lady but Ill comment.

Yes, I think thats very true.  I met my BF at a point in time where I said I was about to be 25 and had never been in love and that it might not be in the grand scheme of my life.  I had fully come to grips with the fact I met live alone.  When he asked me on our first date I ony went because I figured it would be a free meal and maybe some conversation and if the conversation wasnt great I was gonna get a good free meal LOL.  Turns out that was the best date I ever had in my life.  I knew during that first date this was the one I wanted to be in Love with and a few months later here I am happily in Love.

Rick - I'm happy for you!!! Unfortunately, I'm 29-years-old and have yet to find true love.
BkGurl37 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 5:05pm
I truly believe in that saying. I broke with my ex boyfriend and vowed that I would pimp every man that I meet because I felt that the way I was treated was unfair. At that point I basically hated men and told myself that I wanted to be single for as long as possible. At that time I was still getting over the breakup and my now boyfriend was always there to listen to me rant and rave and even a shoulder to cry on. He would take me out to get my mind off of things and even helped me study so my classes wouldn't suffer. He would give me compliments on how beautiful and smart I was, but I thought he was just trying to boost my self esteem. Needless to say he even slept over one night and NOTHING happened. lol... Everyone around us noticed what was going on except me... Well one day he said he wanted to be the Man to change my perspective on men and that he def did. It's almost 5 years later and he is def a dream come true. I could have never asked God for a better mate. Don't worry DeeLight, things will definitely get better, just enjoy life and take everything in stride....
Deelight View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 6:08pm
^^^^^Thanks BKGurl for sharing your story.  I hope I find someone soon.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic