Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Love

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
Mz. Monique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Monique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love
    Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:04am
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now, and about 3 weeks ago he started telling me he Loves me more than he normally does, also he's been calling/texting me on his lunch break wall at work. So I asked him why was he all of a sudden telling me that he loves me more now? His answer was {I JUST RELIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU}!! My question is should I be aware of this sudden change?
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:28am
Hell, I think it's sweet. Girl, you've been together a year.

Let the dude express his love for you. We're so used to guys being shit that a guy openly expressing his love for his partner and being a doting boyfriend got us raising our eyebrows, smh.

Girl, go get googly eyed with your man.

Edited by Midna - Sep 04 2014 at 6:28am
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:42am
sounds like he been cheating and he's feeling hella guilty so he overdoing it with the lovey dovey ish...go get tested to be safe girl
Mz. Monique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Monique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:49pm
Thanks you guys
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 5:03am
Did anything change 3 weeks ago that you can think of? Have you been working out, did you do him any huge favors, etc? My dad realized he loved my mom when my grandmother was in crisis about a 2 hrs drive away and he had no way to get there and she offered to drive him. Sometimes relationships progress and he may have just now felt comfortable enough to express himself in this manner. I was dating this guy for awhile and I do baby talk (I know it's annoying to most, I seriously can't help it LOLEmbarrassed) and after like a year or so, he would do it back to me sometimes. I didn't notice until like prolly a few weeks. I was like "Hey don't copy me!" Lol, he would just bust up laughing.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Did anything change 3 weeks ago that you can think of? Have you been working out, did you do him any huge favors, etc? My dad realized he loved my mom when my grandmother was in crisis about a 2 hrs drive away and he had no way to get there and she offered to drive him. Sometimes relationships progress and he may have just now felt comfortable enough to express himself in this manner. I was dating this guy for awhile and I do baby talk (I know it's annoying to most, I seriously can't help it LOLEmbarrassed) and after like a year or so, he would do it back to me sometimes. I didn't notice until like prolly a few weeks. I was like "Hey don't copy me!" Lol, he would just bust up laughing.

Lol LOL Awww
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Mz. Monique Mz. Monique wrote:

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now, and about 3 weeks ago he started telling me he Loves me more than he normally does, also he's been calling/texting me on his lunch break wall at work. So I asked him why was he all of a sudden telling me that he loves me more now? His answer was {I JUST RELIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU}!! My question is should I be aware of this sudden change?

That's what happens over time as a man's feelings grows stronger for the woman he loves. Stop questioning him Smile
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

sounds like he been cheating and he's feeling hella guilty so he overdoing it with the lovey dovey ish...go get tested to be safe girl

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 10:13pm
OP, it sounds like you're being unnecessarily defensive. Put your gaurd down. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic