FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love this Technique *video*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:34pm
I do this....well...when I tack a lace wig down which I haven't done for years now.  however, I don't use long baby hurrs.  My hairlines are thinned in a certain pattern with graduating short baby hairs to give dimension.  So even if I get stuck with a moonshape or box shape I can still make it work by using variations in density at the hairline.  Not even tryna be funny but my hairline don't look pasted down.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by corenybay corenybay wrote:

This isn't gluing down baby hairs. It is just creating a more natural hair line by changing the lay of the hair. It creates a night density before the lace. and as long as you remove the glue correctly I can't see this being to damaging.  
Correct.

It's not 'glueing down' the babyhairs. I use tape to really glue the unit to my head .. but to give the illusion of the short baby hairs growing ouf of my head ... I use this technique after I have created the short curly babyhairs maually.

I spray C22 and remove the unit slowly - no baby hairs are lost at all. You have to be gentle.

It's an option .... everyone does not have to try this.Smile

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 21 2013 at 7:49am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:27am
I need to see pictures of these hairlines to be convinced it looks natural. Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:46am
I don't take pics but believe me .. I have Black friends that think this is mine.
It's just that they think I add more hair to the back of my head for fullness. So ... they assume it's a weave where the front is mine.

I don't say anything. Smile 

I don't know what the other folks think but I let folks think whatever they want to think.Approve  I am never in the position where I have to have a conversation .. about my hair.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 23 2013 at 8:07am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I need to see pictures of these hairlines to be convinced it looks natural. Smile

If you PM me - I will send you a pic. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12