BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 428>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:10am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

MiMi is annoying as @uck!!! She acts as if she has ALL the answers to her life, then she runs to her friends with her silly ass drama and gets mad at them because they could see that BS from a mile away. I don't understand what is the purpose of having good friends if they can't give it to you straight up. she only seems to want to be babied by her friends when she #ucks up. I'm tired of her story line!!! Each season she comes back more pathetic than the last.
Cause Mimi cant take "telling". There are a lot of people like that. And the way they learn is that u leave them and let them hit the wall head on.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:15am
ok, Mediatakeout and LHH are in cahootz...they act like hip hop weekly and mediatakeout are the front page of the NY POST!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:23am
MiMi needs to go can 't stand her..ugh..
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I don't feel sorry for Mimi at all. And why is she always randomly spazzing out in conversations?

Especially towards Arianne...I bet show won't get buck with Joseline like that. smh Thats one reason I can't stand her. She getting mad at the wrong people.

I agree... She believed the dude Johnny real quick but not her friends when they told her that months ago...that bish stupid

Edited by mzsophisticated - Aug 13 2014 at 12:59pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:59pm
Nothing more annoying than a weak ass woman like Mimi
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I don't feel sorry for Mimi at all. And why is she always randomly spazzing out in conversations?

Especially towards Arianne...I bet show won't get buck with Joseline like that. smh Thats one reason I can't stand her. She getting mad at the wrong people.

I agree... She believed the dude Johnny real quick but not her friends when they told her that months ago...that bish stupid
Yup
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Yup
LOL  All I can do is just laugh at this point. I mean.....how the hell you get mad a your home girls that only want the best for you?  I believe she is still in denial!  Yea....your back was against the wall okay.  Sorry Mimi but you've been played.....much worst by Nikko than by your baby daddy!
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 3:49pm
I cannot wait until Stevie J tell Joce and Benzino the truth about Thi Thi.Party
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:07pm
Lmao this dude singing about the shower rod scene
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:10pm
For the 50-11th time, Mimi dumber than fcc Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style