Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

man I need to find a show to replace this one on a Monday ...because each week the episodes get weaker

Yes, I was getting so desperate last night I almost switched to the bachelorette
I am going to save one of my on demand shows to replace it....
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 3:38pm
I hate everybody on this show.  I'm so mad Steebie (and apparently drugs) making Joselyn look older than Mimi. 
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:27pm
what is this i hear about Joseline getting jumped??

Edited by LovesHim - Jul 15 2014 at 8:32pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:28pm
I was reading the shaderoom and they said Althea punched her in the eye.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:12pm
is the shade room on lsa???
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:22pm
it allegedly happened at the Reunion...they will do anything to keep this show relevant...they need a whole new cast.  i'm ready for LHH LA.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:33pm
July 16, 2014: MediaTakeOut.com was in the building today for the Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion. And it was CUH-RAZY!!

First off, everyone was EXTRA TURN'T Up at the show. We've never seen anything like it. Everyone was there ready to GET IT POPPIN. Especially JOSELINE. She made REPEATED THREATS towards Benzino and his fiance Althea - and eventually got up and tried to RUN UP ON ALTHEA.

But Althea wasn't having it. We're told that Joseline ran up in her face and got PUNCHED DEAD IN HER EYE. Joseline went down in the fetal position, holding her eye - and yelling "OWWW, I'm blind." Joseline receved medical aid for a black eye, but refused to be taken to the hospital. Expect photos of her with a F*CKED UP EYE to hit the web any minute now.

Police were called to the set and filming was stopped short. We're told that there was SUPPOSED tp be another day of filming tomorrow, but as of now - it's been cancelled.

http://instagram.com/theshaderoom

Tammy posted that she had a fight with Joseline so Im confused maybe it was a rumble.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jul 15 2014 at 9:38pm
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:38pm
Has the video of Joseline rapping about being a dirty sl*t been discussed ?
Do we believe she's on crack?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:47pm
yes it was posted and yes we all believe she was booted up off that white girl.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:50pm
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YpasZaMSpwc

The video
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair