Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 390>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:20pm
Benzino claiming his dack was photoshopped to look smaller

*Shaq's "C'mon son" face*

Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:30pm
Benzinos beefcake is exactly why I don't date white guys I just caaannnntttttt
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:55pm
Oshea ain't got no shame!! He was about to drag Erica across that cement for that gas money. LOL
I bet she bought that old suv he was driving.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:56pm
Meh Benzino looks like he has a little w**ker. And after Karlie said Joc thang smell like fish I just can't even look at his w**ker.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:57pm
Erica Dixon Speaks On Break Up With Ex-Boyfriend O’Shea Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member Erica Dixon gave the cameras a look at her new-found love life on the current season of the show after viewers watched the demise of her relationship with former fiance Scrappy last season, but it wasn’t long before things went left. Although the current season of the show has yet to show a break up between Erica and her “model” boyfriend O’Shea, both have admitted in real life that their short-lived rendezvous is over and now Erica is speaking out on the real reason why she kicked him to the curb. via S2S Magazine O’Shea Russell possessed a lot of qualities that ex-girlfriend Erica Dixon appreciated, but when it came to providing for his woman, the model didn’t meet her expectations. According to Erica, O’Shea was in a car accident that left him unable to work for a while, but once his body healed, he seemed content letting her continue as the breadwinner in the relationship. “He broke his leg in three places and he had to get several surgeries and I was there to support him, but I just feel like once he got back on his feet, he just lost that drive and ambition to be a man and take care of his woman and his kids,” Erica told VH1.com. “I’m definitely there to pick you up and help put the pieces all back together, but it was like O’Shea never wanted to put it back together,” she said. “It was like everything was on me.” On a recent episode of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” Erica refused to give O’Shea gas money after the two argued and he attempted a dramatic exit from their residence. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t make it very far. “At first you don’t really think about it because you’re in a relationship. Then, it just got to the point where it’s like, ‘Let me know beforehand and not after we’re out and we done had fun.’ Finally, I got to the point where I’m like, ‘You’re my man and you’re supposed to be the provider,’” explained Erica who didn’t have to worry about that when dating Lil Scrappy. Erica also spoke on one of the main things she liked about O’Shea that differed from Scrappy, but said that ultimately, he had to get the boot for not being able to hold up his end of the relationship financially. Erica said one of the things she appreciated most about O’Shea was that he did not drink or smoke like Scrappy. So, there was less potential that he would go out and do something he’d later regret. “He didn’t have anything altering him that made him do something he wouldn’t normally do,” she said. Despite O’Shea’s redeeming qualities, it seemingly came down to the almighty dollar, and it was money that caused a rift between him and Erica. “I definitely feel like a man should be the provider in a relationship,” said Erica who wasn’t ready to take on the financial responsibility of their blended family. “It wasn’t just O’Shea. It’s O’Shea and his three kids and then it’s my daughter of course. I only have one child. I would’ve had four other kids to take care of, and I wasn’t ready for all that.” SMH. Sounds like O’Shea thought he had a sugar mama for the long run but was sadly mistaken. Erica definitely dodged a bullet with this dude - See more at: http://bossip.com/982062/get-ya-money-up-erica-dixon-reveals-broke-ex-boy-toy-oshea-has-3-kids-of-his-own-i-wasnt-ready-for-all-that/#sthash.OM5J4uOI.dpuf
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:59pm
this nicca has 3 kids and no gas money? Stern Smile
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:27pm
This ain’t no fawking show Mona…

Mona Scott Young Lying For Stevie J In His Million Dollar Child Support Case???

Stevie J’s child support case that recently landed him in the bing is HEATING UP and now could even involve his “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” boss Mona Scott Young.

As previously reportedly Stebbie owes a ri-damn-diculous amount ($1 million) in back child support to Carol Antoinette Bennett, one of the mothers of his five children, and was recently locked up for the offense in Georgia.

And while it was thought that his “wife” Joseline Hernandez bailed him out of jail, Project Child Support, the group backing his baby’s mother, says Mona Scott Young also came to his aid to the tune of $25,000. They also add that she may have lied in a court ordered subpoena for her cash cow show’s star.

Messy messy!

Project Child Support reports:

Included in the subpoena response, Mona Scott represented that her entertainment company “Monami Entertainment” did not do any business with Steven J (See: Mona Scott’s Subpoena Response). It was reported yesterday that Mona Scott posted $25,000 for Stevie J’s bail, but the real question is did she lie in a court ordered subpoena to help Stevie J continue to evade paying child support?

“I don’t understand how an Executive Producer of a hit television reality series does not enter into any agreements with the cast or any organizations contracted with the cast of a television production.

This is a felony child support evasion case, and helping someone commit a felony crime is a felony crime.

We are going cooperate with the federal agencies investigating this case and provide them with copies of all documents we received that are related to this case, including Mona Scott’s court ordered subpoena response” says Kai Patterson, who is the Founder of Project Child Support.
- See more at: http://bossip.com/981677/mona-scott-young-lying-for-stevie-j-in-his-million-dollar-child-support-case/#sthash.cH74pYVD.dpuf

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:52pm
Messy. Erica seems extra this season.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:24am
3 kids and no job or ambition to get one....smh.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:40am
He is a free loader .. Erica sure know how to pick them,embarrassing he was trying .snatch the money out if her hands .. From Scarface,Tony Montana mom voice .. He was a Bum then and he is still Bum now.. Well something like that

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jun 18 2014 at 12:42am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 390>