BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327328329 428>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Mimi is too dumb to see Niko playing her for the fiddle she is
yeah he is an opportunist for sure she can't see thatConfused or she don't care

Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:53am
Looks like Jose catching Stevie cheating next week is she surprisedConfused
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:05am
yawn
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:09am
All that windmilling and table flipping Erica P. was doing and still did 0 damage...girl you shoulda had a V8 doing all that. Child use your words, that life aint for you
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:47am
lol She was so embarrassed after Bambi punched her in the face

All that kicking and mouthing was just to restore her ego
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:54am
Oh wow!  I've missed two episodes, going to watch now.
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:23am
Erica P is a weak chic.. she want scrappy and went about that ish all the way wrong

That comment Jose made to Tammy stung cause there's some truth to it. That man is not coming thru like Tammy really wants him to.

Rasheeda confronting that girl made her look weak and dumb. She basically handed Kirk right on over on a silver platter
If I was chic and I wanted Kirk that convo with Rasheeda would have sealed the deal for me

Edited by BitterSweet85 - Jun 03 2014 at 12:08pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:15pm
Why do girls continue to want Scrappy lil swollen squirrel face behind after the way he played buckey and his baby mama on previous seasons. He is a little boy!! He out here going raw dog on Bambi and God knows who else. That ish ain't cute. He was on season one asking Erica to drop him from child support. What kind of man does that. He is a bum. Did Bambi really think that he was going to be any different with their child. She dodged a major bullet. I do feel sad for her having a miscarriage if that is what happens because it is heartbreaking. She couldn't even get in contact with him until after the miscarriage. He was probably out sniffing up Erica's coochie not thinking about Bambi. 

Mimi is just as annoying this season as she has always been. Always getting crunk for nothing. But sitting there like a little church mouse when she should have gotten crunk. She about to have two pimps. Niko and that ratchet manager that keeps trying to blast Stevie J. 

And who the hell has a big party for a one year boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? Are we in high school? LOL I hope mimi's daughter doesn't grow up to be a simple minded woman like her mama.

Joseline is starting to get on my nerves. She seems really insecure. She think everybody wants to eff stevie and she is scared for any attractive woman to come around. The shade she threw at Tammy was too much. And it ain't no damn way she is a size 2. I ain't buying it. 

Rasheeda and Kirk need to just stop doing this show and work on their family. I like her. But they need to either work it out or let it go and stop playing these games. Im sure Rasheeda can do better than kirk but I can tell that her marriage means a lot to her and I can't be mad at that. I don't know if I could do it. He embarrassed her on national tv more than once.

I like the chick from dirty money too. She cracked me up when they went to the bar to confront Kirks "nanny" and she was like " Damn she baaaaaaad and she smells good"LOL Rasheeda was looking like Ermm

And why stevie keep wearing that sequined shirt?

Tammy seems alright. She looks like a 15 year old. They need to show more of her relationship with waka flaka though. He looks like something is wrong with him. Like he ain't all the way there.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

Erica P is a weak chic.. she want scrappy and went about that ish all the way wrong

That comment Jose made to Tammy stung cause there's some truth to it. That man is not coming thru like Tammy really wants him to.

Rasheeda confronting that girl made her look weak and dumb. She basically handed Kirk right on over on a silver platter
If I was chic and I wanted Kirk that convo with Rasheeda would have sealed the deal for me

But Tammy and Waka are married now. Jose is still not married on paper.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 03 2014 at 12:26pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:47pm
That Jasmine chick looks like Laverne Cox

janetmock:    This morning I woke up to a TIME cover story about the trans movement being at a tipping point and seeing my dear friend and sister Laverne Cox on the cover. Such a major media moment for a trans woman of color to be visible and vocal in this way, helping spark multiple conversations about identity, about the intersection of race, class, gender and so much more.&nbsp;  The cover story is not available online (you must purchase the magazine or get a digital subscription) but a behind-the-scenes video and Q&amp;amp;A with Laverne is.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327328329 428>