Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 428>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:58pm
Poor girl...this damn show
Sponsored Links

Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

....Rasheeda needed to throw some hot grits on Kirk's stupid ass! 

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:01pm
Scrap dog better be careful raw doggin Bambi in hopes of procreating. That child will come out with stubborn nascent teeth, that even when that child becomes an adult, she/he will be in bad need of teething ring.

Stevie does give me woman beater vibes. The look he always gives Mimi, when she jumps out of line, is the same look my mama would give me in church when I was cutting up in the choir stand. That look like, "you know if we weren't in this situation, Id beat yo ass!"

I feel that Mona knows this franchise is hanging on by the threads of the paper that the scripts are written on. Unfortunately, Im a sucker for all of the bull sh!t theatrics, so Im here for it.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Scrap dog better be careful raw doggin Bambi in hopes of procreating. That child will come out with stubborn nascent teeth, that even when that child becomes an adult, she/he will be in bad need of teething ring.

Stevie does give me woman beater vibes. The look he always gives Mimi, when she jumps out of line, is the same look my mama would give me in church when I was cutting up in the choir stand. That look like, "you know if we weren't in this situation, Id beat yo ass!"

I feel that Mona knows this franchise is hanging on by the threads of the paper that the scripts are written on. Unfortunately, Im a sucker for all of the bull sh!t theatrics, so Im here for it.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:42pm
Rasheeda is looking crazy as hell to me right about now...you can't take all these L's on tv then rap about how you can "put it on him make him wanna marry me".

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:01pm
Love & Hip-Hop star says Stevie J beats her and producer told her to cover it up

May 20, 2014 Filed under black women, Celebrities, Relationships, Television

Posted by adminLove & Hip-hop has yet another scandal that they probably expect to get ratings. Joseline Hernandez has sent out a series of tweets telling people that she has been a regular victim of abuse at the hands of Stevie J, another character on the show.According to Madame Noire, Hernandez loaded a bunch of images of bruise marks on her face, neck and other parts of her body as evidence that she is being beaten.   She says that Mona Scott-Young, a producer on the show, asked her to hide the abuse.Hernandez says that she’s tired of covering up the abuse and won’t take it anymore.“I’m not being hacked I want the truth come out I have demons in me that need to be released I hate myself even though I say I’m the baddest.”She also mentioned drug use, showing pictures of pills and mentioning “cushn up a line of coke tonight.”But she apologized for the images the next morning, saying “Sorry I was tripping last night.”Funny thing is that she didn’t remove the tweets that she’d put up the night before. Maybe this woman needs someone to step up for her. Maybe these shows need to stop.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:15pm
Who is bambi and how did yall know of her before this show?

Is she mixed with Filipino? She looks it
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:10am
She was on Basketball Wives LA last season

Edited by Missvw - May 21 2014 at 6:10am
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

....Rasheeda needed to throw some hot grits on Kirk's stupid ass! 

I don't know why this comment has me laughing so hard!!! LOLCry
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:47pm
That's why they say be careful when you take someone "MAN" you don't know what else you might be taking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style