BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 428>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:57pm
Lol she's a horrible actress
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:58pm
Karlee got an old lady mouth.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:59pm
Lmao this season is a pure mess
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:00pm
Mama dee killing me
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:01pm
mama dee was lacing scrappy with that pimp game

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:12pm
I can't imagine watching this very scripted show...from the previews I was turned off like never before.  Just wanted to come in to say that as I skip around post hoping someone says it is less script like then I will join in on that particular episode.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:13pm
Are you F..ing my man?

Edited by bindy - May 19 2014 at 8:14pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:19pm
Every body on this show are poser's!!! Especially Stebie J and Joseline! You can tell that the new house isn't his by the way he prances around in it like he's never had nothing before! I'm so tired of Joseline talking about taking her career to the "next level" doesn't she know that there is no Next Level in the Hoe/pimp game? At best she will make money for a period of time making club appearances and slutty photos shoots, and sex tapes, that's it boo boo! Stevie needs her to get on that track!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:24am
Joseline Accuses Stevie J Of Beating Her

Source: Twitter

In the wee hours of the morning Joseline Hernandez posted some very disturbing pictures of herself while making a damning accusation against Stevie J — not that he’s held in very high regard anyway. Still, around 1 o’ clock in the morning, Ms. Hernandez uploaded several images of her face and neck with bruises she claims she received after Stevie J beat her. She went on to say that Mona Scott-Young, the producer behind Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta which gave Joseline and Stevie new-found fame, made her hide his abuse, and now she’s tired of covering it up.

The Twitter saga on Joseline’s timeline detailing this alleged abuse is troubling, to say the least. After posting photos of what she called a “versace breakfast,” Joseline immediately switched the topic with tweets that seem to be a cry for help, writing:

Naturally, the public airing of such a volatile situation caused many of Joseline’s followers to question whether her account had been hacked, but she shut down the speculation, saying “I’m not being hacked I want the truth come out I have demons in me that need to be released I hate myself even though I say I’m the baddest.” She then posted a photo of pills and typed “Cushn up a line of coke tonight.”

Even more strange than those messages is an early tweet from Joseline this morning in which she appears to refer to the things she posted early in the morning, simply saying, “Sorry I was tripping last night.” Interestingly, though, she hasn’t deleted any of the tweets or taken down any of the photographic proof of Stevie’s alleged abuse. Whether that part is true or not, I think it goes without saying that Joseline is in need of help and LHHATL is most likely not the place to get it. We’re wishing her the best. 

What do you make of these tweets?

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/431191/joseline-accuses-stevie-j-of-beating-her/#sthash.i3QMvT14.dpuf
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:37am
Oh my word! She needs help,I hope the people around her don't take this lightly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 428>