BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 412>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

and jeremih...he had on that exact same outfit when I saw him perform sometime in december.  I questioned the long ass skirt shirt then and now.
DEAD  Dead CryLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:43pm

I still don’t understand what’s so special about Scrappy? He’s not even that attractive and he’s treats women like play toys etc… Benzino’s new girl is yet another bird. Smdh (Carlie Red 2.0)

Erica really think she got herself a prize with this new dude. This guy is clearly using her for camera time and her reality show money. They all failed.  But I do think Young Joc is sorta kinda cute in his own way.  He just makes some dumb a$$ choices Ouch

Edited by Majesty02 - May 14 2014 at 12:46pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:44pm

DP

Edited by Majesty02 - May 14 2014 at 12:44pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:45pm

DP Confused

Edited by Majesty02 - May 14 2014 at 12:45pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:49pm
commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmedy!
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:07pm
Am I the only one that realized MiMi's situation. Do u all remember episode 1 Mimi said she just moved into her apt & they showed her in that high right building apt. Then she goes to LA to meet wit the PICS execs because her tape was "stolen" from nikko's bags. They offered some a deal to release it, n everyone knows she got $100,000 for the tape. She said its gone be used for her daughter who she has to put through college. But a few scenes later you hear her talking about she gotta new car (Audi). Then she talking about she had to move bcus she was tired of her daughter coming home talking about daddy's castle, so she had to do a little upgrading to. So essentially she used that money to buy a new car & a big house to play keeping up the with Jordan's as Joseline said n she wasn't lying. What Mimi is failing to realize is that over there, it's two people bringing in a VH1 check, which is Stevie J & Joseline. In Mimi's corner it's just MiMi who bringing in a check, so the money is less. N also she doesn't know the background info on how they acquired to house or how they livin in it. So she just needs to worry herself and not worry about him.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:25pm
Yeah I noticed the car and the comment about the house. I'm sure thousands went up her nose too. She is a mess.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:38pm
Yea I think all them doing that coke, and by all them I mean Mimi, Stevie j, Joseline, and and Nikko doing drugs.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Who is that woman that is telling Steebie that he doesn't own the house?Confused

Was that the chick from last season that was "managing" Jose when she was trying to get a copy of her contract from Stevie?
Yes, that's exactly who she is.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:51pm
and no necks new boo!  lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 311312313314315 412>