BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 380>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:26pm
So Ariane is ghey?
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:31pm
I thought she was bi..people saying she's a lesbian though
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:32pm

This season would have been 10x better if they dropped the fake sex tape and gave us a lesbian drama storyline with ariane with Mimi just playing the supportive friend on the sidelines
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:41pm
Mimi gets on my damn nerves...scrap's mom.is crazy..
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

J liked the pole at first until she found out it was from Mimi. PRICELESS!!
Yehesss,I was like oh now it's too small but it wasn't when you were twerking on it and grinning ear to ear.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Mimi gets on my damn nerves...scrap's mom.is crazy..
Yeah Mama Dee cray, Bambi said how I'm suppose to get over these eggs and he said the same way I forgot about you whoring all over LA. Gotta love this show...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:08pm
Joseline why would you get mad when someone asks you when you got married? Most people answer that question no problem...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:12pm
So y'all mean to tell me if two chick you don't with come at you questioning you about anything but the weather you aint ton feel some type a way?

Lies, fallacies and fairytales.

Them heauxs couldn't ask me a damn thing......thats like that bish asking me.....
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:18pm
^^^^True, and they asked in a condescending manner. Like b*tch we need receipts.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:19pm
Right!! Hell why are you betches even here? Why does it even matter? While she is that lil as boarding house with Niko.....Steebie ass in a the big ass rental with the bish that took him......chile I refuse....she still mad cause the new nicca is worse than the old one.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 380>
  Share Topic