BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 380>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:59pm
Came back to say Dead again
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Christmas package = HIV

ConfusedConfusedHow? Why? What? Link the two for me please. HIV is called the Christmas Package because____........ eg red pins and ribbons, blood, candy cane, green for the Grinch who stole your t-cells IDK

I thought the pic of mimi's daughter and her letters would have been captioned, Look ma "L" like the "l" you taking  for making that tape with that ____ azz ninjaLOL

the gift that keeps on giving 

Yeah, this^^^. "The package" "The Xmas Package", etc. Comes from some urban legend from the 1980s where someone with HIV revealed their status in a gift box to the lover.

EmbarrassedThanks guy! LOL ive heard the package and the gift that keeps on giving, but never the Christmas pckg LOL

Wait no glam what? old school heaux, what in the world?. I haven't seen anymore than the pics in this thread but mimi and ____ are rawdoggin'?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:12pm
Why is Baby Teeth Bambi on there? Ugh I can't stand that hoe
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:16pm
Benzino didn't get any camera time so she hopped on Scraps opps I mean scrappy
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:21pm
Yes Diane, on the link to the video trailer that someone posted, the in & out action is condom-less. Nicko looks like he has a filthy paynis, so I am not at all surprised.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:24pm

she is sucking penis without a condom and the sex is condomless like you said

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 14 2014 at 8:25pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:42pm
Mimi mind messed up. I knew she wasn't right in the head when KMichelle hit her with them flowers in the face and she didn't move
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Mimi mind messed up. I knew she wasn't right in the head when KMichelle hit her with them flowers in the face and she didn't move

LOG OFF RET NOWLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadCryLOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:57pm
Po lil' girl mama & daddy have sextapes.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:06pm
IG is on FIYAHHHH with people clowning Mimi. Especially Gifs with a cat hanging off a curtain rod & comments with Stevie slut shaming her. I honestly think that the season premiere is going to break reality show records. All I wanna know is who in my area is having a viewing party at they crib wit food and drankStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 380>
  Share Topic