BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 412>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:32pm
I swear they be so quick with the memes and gifs lol.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:34pm
K.Michelle        

Me and my flowers tried to help her, but y'all said I was crazy! Hahahahaha

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 14 2014 at 3:35pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:45pm
http://twitter.com/MsJoseline

LOL her whole TL tho
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:45pm
she really said this PICS was a sex tape? like who's filming? lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Christmas package = HIV

ConfusedConfusedHow? Why? What? Link the two for me please. HIV is called the Christmas Package because____........ eg red pins and ribbons, blood, candy cane, green for the Grinch who stole your t-cells IDK

I thought the pic of mimi's daughter and her letters would have been captioned, Look ma "L" like the "l" you taking  for making that tape with that ____ azz ninjaLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:04pm
Damn, can you add NSFW Shocked

I can't believe you can just post pics on Twitter like that my gawd

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

http://twitter.com/MsJoseline

LOL her whole TL tho
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Christmas package = HIV

ConfusedConfusedHow? Why? What? Link the two for me please. HIV is called the Christmas Package because____........ eg red pins and ribbons, blood, candy cane, green for the Grinch who stole your t-cells IDK

I thought the pic of mimi's daughter and her letters would have been captioned, Look ma "L" like the "l" you taking  for making that tape with that ____ azz ninjaLOL

the gift that keeps on giving 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Christmas package = HIV

the gift that keeps on giving 

Yeah, this^^^. "The package" "The Xmas Package", etc. Comes from some urban legend from the 1980s where someone with HIV revealed their status in a gift box to the lover.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 14 2014 at 4:18pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:20pm
nico was effing an 'ole school ho' from out this way last summer while he was with Mimi. No condom no nothing. i would love to know if she is still in the picture. she needs to be on LHH with their messy azzes. Sadly, the ol school ho is rumored to have 'the package' from a former money man that used to take care of her.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 14 2014 at 4:21pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

nico was effing an 'ole school ho' from out this way last summer while he was with Mimi. No condom no nothing. i would love to know if she is still in the picture. she needs to be on LHH with their messy azzes. Sadly, the ol school ho is rumored to have 'the package' from a former money man that used to take care of her.

WhaaaaaatDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 412>