BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 380>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:44am
Nicca had a flesh wound....doing the most and the least....
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:51am
The background looks like a low budget apartment.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:08am
Rasheeda talked all that sh!t to K. Michelle bout "I got what you want" and "you wish you had a husband like me"...that sh!t blew up in her face more than her rap career ever will.

This nicca got a b!tch in your house, holding your baby? All my inner ratchet woulda came out and directed me to the kitchen for either a hot pot or a knife.

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 14 2014 at 11:09am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:09am
I woulda politely put my baby to bed and came back and dragged that bish and kirk......
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:17am
Damn Bambi is taking yet another L cuz I coulda sworn someone on FB liked a pic that Erica put up of Scrappy and their daughter laying in the bed, and the caption said something like "he always comes home where he belongs" or something like that.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:18am

Bambi is the only one taking a L?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:18am
Kurt stay trying it with his no job having ass, the new season would've started with me on the dating scene if I was Rasheedah to much disrespect you have a random holding my newborn she need to call her mama.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Damn Bambi is taking yet another L cuz I coulda sworn someone on FB liked a pic that Erica put up of Scrappy and their daughter laying in the bed, and the caption said something like "he always comes home where he belongs" or something like that.

I saw it and it was him and imani sleep and the caption was....#theygonbemadwhen they see this.....talking about scrappy and imani who were tagged.....LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:22am
I hate Kirk/Kurt. He is the slimiest guy on any of my reality shows with the least going for himself. Scrappy's new woman is pretty in a Latoya Jackson surgery done right kinda way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Kurt stay trying it with his no job having ass, the new season would've started with me on the dating scene if I was Rasheedah to much disrespect you have a random holding my newborn she need to call her mama.

Momma would have torched the damn house....LOL

Waiting to exhale style....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures